wrecked her up

i clutched it in third and over she came faster than fast:cry: . didnt think the drz's had that much power stock???? i like the edge tail light cant find a price or the part on tt. need a speedo i like the vapor. new bars want the pro tapers. smashed mirrors any suggestions? broke the ignition might get the acerbis. prolly 1000 $ in damage on a new bike sucks but would like much opinion to get her in shape cheap but best of parts..... love you guys :thumbsup:

hope you are alright any pics?

no pics yet i hit the road at 40 or so and just a little road rash pics tomorrow

i did the same thing last fall, i pulled a wheelie in third and it went over backwards. It gave me an excuse to get aluminum bars, the edge tail light and new levers. The only problem is that i get pulled over from time to time because the cops cant read my licence plate because the letters got ground off from the road.

QUOTE=DrzDasher;6262081]hope you are alright any pics?

I'm new here so I won't laugh too loud....... yep we love a good bike wreck. :thumbsup:

My other bike is a late model Triumph, and on the Triumph web forum a guy posted pics of his bike after his newly divorced wife beat the crap out of it with a hammer. That thread got a million views.

Like wise, bummer about your bike, and hopefully you are none the worse for the wear. Get her back together, and get back out there. :ride:

i would like to get as much info on fixing it my opinions on fixing may not be right just want the best

i clutched it in third and over she came faster than fast:cry: . didnt think the drz's had that much power stock???? i like the edge tail light cant find a price or the part on tt. need a speedo i like the vapor. new bars want the pro tapers. smashed mirrors any suggestions? broke the ignition might get the acerbis. prolly 1000 $ in damage on a new bike sucks but would like much opinion to get her in shape cheap but best of parts..... love you guys :thumbsup:

post a pic, lets see it. even if it is heartbreaking. i hope you are ok. a broken bike is better than broken bones.:ride:

Wheelie in 3rd. WOW, I don't think my stocker will do that! :thumbsup:

Give Forest a call at www.wheelingcyclesupply.com for the Edge Tail light. I did, he is a great guy and has great service.

http://www.trailtech.net/ for the Vapor and corresponding dash or mount. They have taken care of me and all my tech questions (setting the ODO, etc).

I like the CRG bar end mirrors, but there are other less expensive options.

Hopefully you get her back on the road soon!

I

oh yeah cover that rear brake, sorry but everyone can't look away from a trainwreck