Sign in to follow this  

Any after market exhaust?

Hey guys. I have been looking for a different exhaust setup for my new TC 450 and can't find any!!! Have you guys been able to come up with anything?

The only one for the 08's I know of is the power upgrade kit from Husky. It offers an Arrow race exhaust, and a patch kit for the O2 Sensor you remove. The patch kit also puts the bike's ECU into race mode or map. The cost is $300. It is very much worth the money!

What year TC??? I hear George at Uptite has a pretty sweet exhaust for performance

My TC is an '08. I looked at Arrows website and it shows a slip-on exhaust. I just wonder if it is the same as the stock Arrow that comes on the '08 TC's?

Are you just looking for a slip-on? I think it's going to be hard to beat the 08 TC's oem Ti header by Arrow if you're looking for a full system. While I am an Akra cult follower, the Arrow is not shabby either. Scott Summer's team is using the Ti Arrow header on their TXC's with the stock Arrow muffler, seems to be working just fine in competition use.

Thanks for the help guys. Does anyone have any experience with Devil exhaust? It looks as though they are the only company with exhaust for my year and model as of now. I have never heard of them, any feedback at all would be great.

Kyle

add to the list:

Doma

(doma.be)

I have one of their slip ons for my '07 TE510. Works great.

No idea if they have an '08 available.

Yep Devil twin pipe system will be available for 08 pipes available from next week.But they are serious big bucks!! But the very best

Why would they put a twin pipe system on it? Just for noise control?

Yep Devil twin pipe system will be available for 08 pipes available from next week.But they are serious big bucks!! But the very best

Any photos available?

you guys are bling crazy,,, the TC comes with a full race ready pipe in mostly Ti.....just ride the thing don't fall for the mod hype.

I came from the DRZ school where you buy a bike and spend ten thousand dollars on aftermarket stuff for it. :thumbsup: Its hard to break old habits. And what's with this pit-bike explosion! BBR will be bigger than Microsoft if it keeps going this way. Ever seen a KLX110 that cost more than a TE510? LOL