New MX track TN-GA State line

Hey guys, my uncle and I are talking with the owner of Chattanoogas new MX trying to show him how big pitbike racing is and trying to show him he could have good turnouts if he gives us a shot. Since we dont really have any close MX tracks, we figured this would be something to try for since he is just getting the track going.

If you've got some time to go over to his website and register on the forum and post up that you'd be up for it, we can give him an idea of how many people would be up for it...

Here's a link to a thread I started on the tracks forum for everyone that would be interested in it to post up...

If you dont feel like registering on the forum to post up, please just shoot him an email telling him you'd be up for some pitbike practice/races. Here's his email :

And the main site is

Thanks guys, now get to posting if your in the area so we can have somewhere else to practice/race...:thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Daylan Smithey
      Hey I was wondering if anyone new why my bike won't start, every 5 to 10 kicks it will backfire and that's all it will do. the other night I roll started it and it started but ran terribly. Got it from a guy saying it was in a building for 8 months. took the carb of cleaned the jets out and put it back on, now when I kick it it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. also there's no more backfiring.
    • By Kenya
      Hello all,
      There's been a lot of talk about how to register a dirt bike in states that don't allow it.
      I just moved to North Carolina and for the first time in my life might be able to afford a bike. I've been dreaming about an XR650R for a long time, but they're not cheap. Plated bikes seem to be more expensive too. So here's my question, has anyone tried to plate a dirt bike by adding all the necessary features and having it inspected as a custom bike? Anyone know of another way I can plate an xr650 in NC?
    • By bronc3
      Any one up for ridin' local today? Beaulies and I are riding for a couple hours this afternoon in South Zero Gulch.
    • By turbo250x
      Johnny Barber's next riding school is December 12th. I have been to last two and I can say that he is an awsome teacher, person, and rider.
      Check out his website: