Dynojet stage 1 & 2 kit on e-bay

Just wondering if anyone has bought one of these off e-bay. They're $51.60 shipped. Is this the kit I want if I want to do the 3x3 mod? Do I still need the extended fuel screw and the float bowl allen bolts?

Thanks in advance!

thats were i got my jet kit when on ebay look under drz400 drz 400 i got mine for $30

Just wondering if anyone has bought one of these off e-bay. They're $51.60 shipped. Is this the kit I want if I want to do the 3x3 mod? Do I still need the extended fuel screw and the float bowl allen bolts?

Thanks in advance!

The stage 1 has the jets for a stock bike w/ or w/ out pipe and the stage 2 is for the same but w/ the 3x3 added. They call it stage 1 & 2 so you have the option to do the 3x3 or not. With dynojet kit you will need to purchase the allen screws from the local hardware 3-M4 10mm 1-M4 12mm and also a 25 piolet jet because the dj kit doesn't come with one. The exteneded screw is also not included and you will need to purchase it seperate. I feel the JD is a way better kit IMO.

The stage 1 has the jets for a stock bike w/ or w/ out pipe and the stage 2 is for the same but w/ the 3x3 added. They call it stage 1 & 2 so you have the option to do the 3x3 or not. With dynojet kit you will need to purchase the allen screws from the local hardware 3-M4 10mm 1-M4 12mm and also a 25 piolet jet because the dj kit doesn't come with one. The exteneded screw is also not included and you will need to purchase it seperate. I feel the JD is a way better kit IMO.

0.70 pitch BTW

Do I need the 25 pilot jet or can I use whats in the kit ? I think I would just pick up the extended fuel screw and the float bowl allen bolts from here.

Thanks for the comments.