mx tech suspension

I Am Looking At A Crf 450x That Says The Suspension Was Revalved By Mx Tech. What Exactly Does This Mean? What Is Different From The Way It Comes From The Factory? Will I Need To Change It To Be Right For Me? What Amount Of Value Should This Add To The Bike? THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER.

I Am Looking At A Crf 450x That Says The Suspension Was Revalved By Mx Tech. What Exactly Does This Mean? What Is Different From The Way It Comes From The Factory? Will I Need To Change It To Be Right For Me? What Amount Of Value Should This Add To The Bike? THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN OFFER.

We can not say what is different to the stock bike because we don't know the owner. if you know him and are about his weight and doing the same things (MX or HS or...) you 'll probably get a much better suspension than the stock.

if it had the full revalve and your close to the same weight you'll definately enjoy the difference,and even if your not the same wt i'm sure mx tech would set it up to your specs way cheaper than if you just gave them stock stuff.

they did my 08 SH500 (crf250 stuff) and i've never been so happy;any of the dozen or so tuners i've tried over the yrs never got this close to "do it all" in several attempts:thumbsup: