Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Detroit Lites on TV?

RacerX has it listed as Saturday the 19th @ 6:00 pm (eastern) on Speed. But my Tivo and the Cable guide show the Rolex Sports Car Series (4 - 7)...

My Tivo missed the Dallas lites too (not on the Tivo schedule as shown in Racer X either). I missed Dallas lites :thumbsup:

Help!

I found the answer...

(from RacerX/racerhead)

Attention, TiVo Users: Missed a race? You must change Season Pass Info. Reader John Rayhill sent us this tip: “TIVO users will miss races if Season Pass Info not changed. Speed changed the description from “Motorcycle Racing” to “AMA Supercross.” I missed the Dallas Lites because of it.”

...but it is on Sunday - and not Saturday (when I was looking for it):thumbsup:

Sunday 3pm PDT or 6pm EDT Detroit 250f class on Speed.

At least that is what my TV guide shows here in San Diego.

Sunday 9am PDT or 12noon EDT St. Louis 450 class on CBS.

Speed changed the description from “Motorcycle Racing” to “AMA Supercross.” I missed the Dallas Lites because of it.”
There have actually been 3 names lately on Speed/Comcast; Motorcycle Racing, AMA Racing, now AMA Supercross Racing. On CBS/Comcast (St Louis race), it's still listed as Motorcycle Racing. Our DVR doesn't pick up on the changes either...

On CBS/Comcast (St Louis race), it's still listed as Motorcycle Racing.

But i got something completely different on cbs. I forget what it was, but it was stupid and lame. The title info said supercross, but it clearly was not supercross. lame. Someone is going out of their way to prevent me from watching sx this year.:thumbsup:

Yeah, no kidding! :lol:

Finally caught it today on SpeedTV HD. :thumbsup: Great racin' in the heats.

Tha Main Event was marred when Trey Canard ignored the lapper flag. :mad: Lap after lap he held up the 2nd place rider Ryan Morais...who must of been pissed. Never seen so many blue/yello flags swiped at one rider. We were rolling watchin' it. :rant:

Get HD if you haven't already. Just switched from Comcast HD to DirectTV and it is SO MUCH better! :ride:

See ya at the races...