Easy start green sticker 4 stroke 250's ??

Which green sticker 4 stroke 250's have electric start (CRF250X) or auto decompressor (pre '03 WR/YZF with '03 cam fitted)? What years? Are the CRF and WR the only ones? What years/model of CRF are green sticker? I know there's the TTR's but I'm looking for something with decent suspension? Any ideas? Thanks:thumbsup:

you might be able to find an 04 crf250x in that price range if not the 01-02 wr250f are green stickered 03-06 are red and 07-08 are green again ive had an 01 wr250f since i started and love it have an 03 cam in it and it starts super easy every time. if you cant find a wr with the 03 exhaust cam already instaled, there cheep and easy to put in

you might be able to find an 04 crf250x in that price range if not the 01-02 wr250f are green stickered 03-06 are red and 07-08 are green again ive had an 01 wr250f since i started and love it have an 03 cam in it and it starts super easy every time. if you cant find a wr with the 03 exhaust cam already instaled, there cheep and easy to put in

I agree, the '01-'02 Wr250F is your best bet. Thats what I'm looking for right now.