should i be up set with my purchase or does this happen to everyone

:o well ordered my ogm 150 pro from x 3-26-08 got it a week later , :rant: opened it up, crate falling apart , front brake pad missing, front wheel lying against swingarm , putting nice scratches all over the thing.

called x , ill send out pads tomorrow the little girl says, :D now its 4-19-08 no pads :lol:

*** should i stick this bike back up their ace!? :thumbsup:

is this normal or :ride: i just want to :mad:

Hmmmm. Unfortunately, I had the same swingarm issue. I did not have any brake pads missing. Who did you buy it from? It is a great bike, but unfortunately with all the chinese pit bikes, sometimes the folks assembling or packing aren't so spiffy.

Also, repack the steering bearings. Mine were pretty dry. loctite any nuts or bolts that could vibrate loose. Those issues are common with all bikes, chinese or otherwise.

Call Jeremiah at SGR-USA.com. He should be able to get you parts......

Right Jeremiah????

:o well ordered my ogm 150 pro from x 3-26-08 got it a week later , :rant: opened it up, crate falling apart , front brake pad missing, front wheel lying against swingarm , putting nice scratches all over the thing.

called x , ill send out pads tomorrow the little girl says, :D now its 4-19-08 no pads :lol:

*** should i stick this bike back up their ace!? :thumbsup:

is this normal or :ride: i just want to :mad:

Post some pics. Let's see this stuff.

should have bought from tboltusa.com

DP, how do you know he didn't? Not that I think Vince would treat a customer like that, but he never said where he bought it.

I had one show up once that the the shipping company had really done a number to. The crate was in pieces, they broke the steel frame at 4 different points. The plastic was all cracked, the front caliper was poking through the bottom of the box and the list goes on... It took a couple of weeks but the seller (outlaw) replaced everything and went above and beyond my expectations for making it right.

Sometimes the parts are just not there to ship.....so just be patient if you bought it from one of the main vendors here they will make it right.

well guys the bike was ordered from us. OGM wheel deal is something that needs to be fixed since this is the second wheel that has been knocked loose in shipping to make some minor scratches on the swingarm:banghead: . As for the pads the have been sent, unfortunatley it wasn't next day like I claimed. They were sent ground by accident. magoo I have been doing everyting I can. I also filed a claim on the swingarm and we have been waiting on a accident. Some orders go smooth and some don't it is the price you pay whe shipping frieght.

Freight Damage has nothing to do with it being bought somewhere else. we have hundreds of satisfied customers and we do everything we can to help out when there is a issues. 95% of the time it goes smooth and sometimes it doesn't. Thank you for spamming a company that doesn't even support these boards.

MottoMagoo that's a bummer, Staggs will make it right. Stories like this is exactly why I buy from Staggs and a few others. If something shows up missing parts or screwed up I know they'll take care of it. You made a good choice and I think you'll be happy in the long run.

Thats a useless post. Most every bike has some sort of issue when shipped. Too bad the dealers arent able to inspect the bikes for missing parts and correct packaging before they are sent to the customer. It probably would stop a lot of headaches but not the damage that some trucking companies do.

I'm quite sure Jeremiah will do whatever is within his power to make it right. He's a straight up guy, and has awesome customer service.

I'm quite sure Jeremiah will do whatever is within his power to make it right. He's a straight up guy, and has awesome customer service.

Agreed. :thumbsup:

Hang in there man. You will love the bike when you get it sorted. Hate that you had a problem, but it will get worked out.

Make a claim with the shipping company so those freakin people will treat the bikes better in the future.

Make a claim with the shipping company so those freakin people will treat the bikes better in the future.

You know I'm an OGM guy, but this problem I don't think is the shipping company's fault. I got my bike with the front wheel unsecured in the package also. I think a few of them got packaged like this and hopefully Alex will get the boys in china to secure the wheel like it's supposed to be.

Other than that issue, my bike was packaged beautifully. Much nicer than the previous bike I had bought.

You know I'm an OGM guy, but this problem I don't think is the shipping company's fault. I got my bike with the front wheel unsecured in the package also. I think a few of them got packaged like this and hopefully Alex will get the boys in china to secure the wheel like it's supposed to be.

Other than that issue, my bike was packaged beautifully. Much nicer than the previous bike I had bought.

sometimes its not the shipping companies fault and sometimes its the quality control thing at the factory.shipping accidents are noticable before even opening the box.i used to deliver ktm's and one time a ktm had the box on it upside down so when it got to the dealer the bottom of the crate was oil soaked:eek: :thumbsup: if you ever recieve a crate look over it and make sure things are cool with the package before signing for it.if there is damage to the crate always write damaged on the bill so it makes it easier to get the claim going.a hole in it could be where the forklift poked through it.as for the quality control thing at least the wheel was there and usable.we've unpacked quads with 3 wheels lol or manuals are missing.last year all the pitster x2's came without the rear shock.the shock always showed up 1 or 2 days later:excuseme:

Not really. A $100 swingarm on a $1000 pitbike isn't going to send shivers down the spines of any freight company. If the crates were designed so that you could move them with a forklift or pallet jack without getting off of the forklift, going and grabbing a skid, then lifting the crate onto the skid, 99% of shipping damage would disappear.

I see a lot of guys intentionally smash freight that's not palletized. They don't want to deal with it and hoping that the company looses the account. Sad but true. I've been a freight driver for about 10yrs so I've seen it all.

i always love to make useless post, then i get to see who the real cry babies are :thumbsup: its the internet people, come on!!!