anyone got a price estimate on my bike?

Its a 1986 xr250r and runs great.

it starts with no more then 3 kicks about everytime.

has aftermarket headers, exhaust, barkbusters, suspension, tires that have been riding one three times, new carburetor i just put in last ride, fairly new K&N air filter new seat/fork boots and thats about it i think. its basically all ready for the trails im lookin at gettin a crf250r but i dunno yet. any ideas/suggestions.etc.

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

Its in pretty nice condition,but Im afraid you will know how much you need to get for it better than me,on Just XRs,in the pics section,theirs a guy with one just like yours,but its completely maxxed out with all manor of aftermarket parts,hes even got the extended fin kit,its way cool.

Around here probably in the $1,000 range. Be doing good to get $1500 unless you've sent the suspension out, the buyers understands that, and it fits his weight.

Its a 1986 xr250r and runs great.

it starts with no more then 3 kicks about everytime.

has aftermarket headers, exhaust, barkbusters, suspension, tires that have been riding one three times, new carburetor i just put in last ride, fairly new K&N air filter new seat/fork boots and thats about it i think. its basically all ready for the trails im lookin at gettin a crf250r but i dunno yet. any ideas/suggestions.etc.

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

The year is the big issue. I think the guy above who said 1500 would be very good is probably pretty close. Make sure you have it spit shined and running great when you try to sell, and new rubber really helps. Someboday wanting to get back into it may offer you 12 or 1300, and that would be a great deal IMO. I could be wrong though. I have seen newer 250s (96 or newer) go in the 2K range, but your bike is harder to find parts for.

It's still a bullet proof classic, and it looks very nice!

around here 650 to 750. prices very quite a bit obviosly you could get a very nice clean 96+ for between 1200 to 1500 if you shop around

OH NO! Here he comes again! Dammit Jim! It's the.....

PRICE - LINE - NEGOTIATOR!!!!!

"Captain Kirk! Please help me! What should I ask for my spiffy bike? $800?"

>>>Wussy!<<<

"$900?"

>>>Cupcake!<<<

"$1100?"

>>>Namby-Pamby!<<<

"$1300 and settle for $1200?"

>>>NOW your negotiating!<<<

Scotty! One to beam up!