super slow ride tomorrow -- Sat. 4/20

OK, since the ST ride(s) fell through, and no one else is riding tomorrow, I'm taking Jennifer and her TTR125 out tomorrow. First time she'll be on the bike since last July!

We want to ride where there is little to no traffic, so we're going to do Table Mesa Rd/FR 41, staging on the east side off of Cave Creek Rd/Seven Springs Rd. Ride west to Table Mesa Rd at I-17 and back. About 40 miles round trip.

It's actually a great jeep road and pretty scenic. At least one water crossing.

If anyone has a girlfriend or a novice rider who wants to get some seat time in, please join us.

We will stage by 9:30 am at MM 15 on Cave Creek/Seven Springs Rd.

-------------------------------------------------------------

:thumbsup::ride::rant::lol::mad::o

OK, we didn't ride today. We'll do it on Tuesday instead.

For future reference, if anyone has a slow rider they ride with, PM me and maybe we can get together with out slow riders.

OK, since the ST ride(s) fell through, and no one else is riding tomorrow, I'm taking Jennifer and her TTR125 out tomorrow. First time she'll be on the bike since last July!

We want to ride where there is little to no traffic, so we're going to do Table Mesa Rd/FR 41, staging on the east side off of Cave Creek Rd/Seven Springs Rd. Ride west to Table Mesa Rd at I-17 and back. About 40 miles round trip.

It's actually a great jeep road and pretty scenic. At least one water crossing.

If anyone has a girlfriend or a novice rider who wants to get some seat time in, please join us. Call me at Four-Eight-Oh, Seven-Eight-Nine, Three-Two-Zero-Nine around 8 am Sat morning.

We will stage by 9:30 am at MM 15 on Cave Creek/Seven Springs Rd.

There is a clean up happening at Table Mesa road today.....not sure if it is where you are going or not though.

is this a Red Eye ride?