Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Tried This?

I think that question is about the same as asking "what's the best oil?"

You're going to get a lot of various opinions (starting with mine) about it being

good or bad.

My brother tried one out on his WR450 and found no noticeable difference in

the the bike. Personally, I think there are better things to spend your money

on...

I only had the Power Now, not the Plus on my WR450. It could all be in my head, but I felt an improvement in the throttle response on the low end. I happen to be selling the one off of my 2005 WR450. PM me if you want it, it is in the Thumpertalk classifieds. The piece doesn't wear out so buy used. Goood Luck

I've got both the P-Now and P-Now Plus for my 2007 525 enroute via UPS....Should be here anyday. Soon as they arrive I'm sticking em' in and headed out to test em'.

I will report back with my findings.

I wouldnt have paid $200.00 for them though.....You can find this kind of stuff in the classifieds of some of the KTM forums. I Paid $90.00 for both sides. If they suck they will be on E-Bay that night!

Personally, I think there are better things to spend your money on...

I fell the same, maybe it will help help improve low speed airflow but I am skeptical. Would like to see some flow bench results that prove the claims. All of their hype seems pretty subjective and/or could be classified as psuedo-science with no real testing to back up the claims. I work in development outside the moto industry, I assume the carb companies spend some serious cash in research and development as other industries do and if there were cheap/easy gains to be had from such devices they would incorporate them into the carb design to get an advantage over their competitors.

Try it if you want but there are other proven things like carb and suspension setup that I fell will give you more value for your money.

It gave me noticible gains in the low end. Very noticible. Works well on RFS motors. The new motor? I dunno.