102_1974.jpg

102_1990.jpg

102_1979.jpg

Lol, I like the colors!

Sweet!

looks cool.

Is that a 12/12 or 14/12 set up?

Is that a 12/12 or 14/12 set up?

crazy eh?..I mean huh? the back tire is so beefy it looks like a 14"..but no 14"/12"..I left put the same 41 tooth on from the 10" wheel and man !! she's got some top speed! 1st and 2nd are way better too..but its gonna be hard on the clutch..so Im changin it to a 47

crazy eh?..I mean huh? the back tire is so beefy it looks like a 14"..but no 14"/12"..I left put the same 41 tooth on from the 10" wheel and man !! she's got some top speed! 1st and 2nd are way better too..but its gonna be hard on the clutch..so Im changin it to a 47

Nice man. That bike looks good! The anodized blue wheels looked good, but the new black wheels definitely look better!:thumbsup:

I did a lot of Team Testing with that bike, and the first thing you need to do is source out another (Chain Tensioner) and get a real chain guide. because you will have serious chain derailments and the chain will destroy the Ignition cover and stator...Been there (2) times same bike.

also there was a kit availible that made a bracket to replace the swingarm with a normal pro type and relocated the upper shock mount.

that bike makes a excellent Street/Motard version Pit Bike...

and that does not make a very good 12/12 or 14/12 bike in the Dirt with the shock angle...but you will find that out the hard way im sure.....:ride:

12/10 or 10/10 Motard is the way to go.....:thumbsup:

1 more thing keep an eye on the chain as it cuts through the chain buffer and cuts a nice trench into the swingarm (Very quickly)

I did a lot of Team Testing with that bike, and the first thing you need to do is source out another (Chain Tensioner) and get a real chain guide. because you will have serious chain derailments and the chain will destroy the Ignition cover and stator...Been there (2) times same bike.

also there was a kit availible that made a bracket to replace the swingarm with a normal pro type and relocated the upper shock mount.

that bike makes a excellent Street/Motard version Pit Bike...

and that does not make a very good 12/12 or 14/12 bike with the shock angle...but you will find that out the hard way im sure.....:rant:

12/10 or 10/10 Motard is the way to go.....:ride:

1 more thing keep an eye on the chain as it cuts through the chain buffer and cuts a nice trench into the swingarm (Very quickly)

Thanks for the tips :thumbsup: ..I didnt think I was gonna ride it so much !.I havent even started my 250f since feb...Ive put 15hrs on this thing in 2 weeks,I hear ya with the wheel size ..the bike felt a bit better on the street with the smaller wheel ..but off road trail ridin ..big tire a must!..I may put my Fastace AC02's on it off my other bike ..are they any better then stock?..the stock feel pretty good:excuseme:

Thanks for the tips :thumbsup: ..I didnt think I was gonna ride it so much !.I havent even started my 250f since feb...Ive put 15hrs on this thing in 2 weeks,I hear ya with the wheel size ..the bike felt a bit better on the street with the smaller wheel ..but off road trail ridin ..bike tire a must!..I may put my Fastace AC02's on it off my other bike ..are they any better then stock?..the stock feel pretty good:excuseme:

Keep your eyes on things (check after every ride)

the 04 with the A type swingarm was a real good overall bike the 05 was the only year they made that type of swinger its kick@$$ on the street