quick question

i have read about using the honda diaphram in my 07 sxf 450 but i i cant clarify if i use the crf rivet or the shaft or both along with the o ring or wire around the linkage.

also do you know if this same thing works on the 06 525's

I went with the R&D adjustable leak jet. I comes with a stronger spring and its adjustable so you're not stuck with one setting.

i just replace this diaphgram on my 06 450sx and it did wonder with the response.

was is just the rivet or the entire thing rod spring rivet ex. let me know what u did

Your better off adding the leak jet kit. It improves throttle response and really wakes the '07/'08 450SXF up.

was is just the rivet or the entire thing rod spring rivet ex. let me know what u did

just the rubber thingy, thats all.

but my 06 may differ from yours.

i have read about using the honda diaphram in my 07 sxf 450 but i i cant clarify if i use the crf rivet or the shaft or both along with the o ring or wire around the linkage.

also do you know if this same thing works on the 06 525's

It works wonders on your 525 SX !

It works wonders on your 525 SX !

First question is does your carb have a leak jet? My recolection is that 07 450SXF was drilled for it but had a blank?

Both the leak jet AND the Diaphram with the longer rivot are designed to reduce the squirt duration, as does several other methods, the effect is very similar but you do not want both!