My Latest Update

So I picked up an 07 a few weeks ago that a kid had some unfortunate luck on...started out as this

DSC011132.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

So I pulled the rad, bars and started cleaning up some of the little stuff (carb, air box, fuel filter, checked the valves...)

After a little work

DSC01117.jpg

I bought a new radiator, throttle tube, asv f3 combo, new bars/grips, just waiting on a seat cover and brake line and it'll be ready to go.

DSC01128.jpg

and i decided to get a little creative with my photography skills haha

DSC01131.jpg

and something about this picture is really cool, i can't quite figure it out

DSC01132-1.jpg

comments are appreciate...also swing arm graphics...ditch them or keep them???

and not really sure what to do for graphics either

Thanks

thats sikk!! good job, keep the swingarm grafics

Yeah I like it now, but really liked it before... why the change? It looked great!!

I like it. The last picture is cool with the reflection.

Look into some black rims.

I was thinking about black rims.. red hubs..or gold hubs and kind going with a white, gold, red color theme

I went with the white because i got that whole plastic set for free from my cousin so might as well lol.. that and the shroud on the right was junk and I couldn't find the no fear graphics kit, and didn't want to buy the whole kit for just one shroud.

Plans for the near future include chain and sprockets, new brake rotors/pads, and not much else...can't wait to ride it out on the track since it's finally nice here

Thanks for the replies, i appreciate it

nice! now put a seat cover on it and go ride! black wheels would look good, i like the no fear graphics on it as well..

what was wrong with the bike in the first place.. u said the kid had some bad luck. i was just wondering what was wrong with it

what was wrong with the bike in the first place.. u said the kid had some bad luck. i was just wondering what was wrong with it

did you see the radiator in the pics?:thumbsup:

for graphics, check out the pics of my kids bike in Bike make-over w/?. They are just stock 08 Honda-BUT trimmed:thumbsup: Yes black rims too:thumbsup:

streettuner came up with this...minus the red frame although it looks pretty awesome

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/streettuner22/DSC01128.jpg

black rims, gold hubs, red spoke nipples..i just want to ride it right now...talk about anxious

yes the radiator and shroud on the right side were garbage... had to be replaced, new clutch perch, brake master cylinder and brake line, had to bend the brake pedal back out, other than that it's a great bike, started up first kick when i put it back together so i am happy with it for now. I eventually will get a seat and some kind of graphics on it but for not it will stay how it is.

nice job man! I think you should go with some xyience graphics there cheap and good quality heres a pic of mine with xyience graphics

IMG_1379.jpg

niceeee, i love white hondas. if that were me taking a picture of it by the lake it would prolly have fell into the lake.

get some fork guards!! and if your looking at upgrades black wheels!! it would look so good!

haha, yeah i have the fork guards...just haven't put them on yet, waiting for my brake line to come in and finish it up..

So I picked up an 07 a few weeks ago that a kid had some unfortunate luck on...started out as this

DSC011132.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

So I pulled the rad, bars and started cleaning up some of the little stuff (carb, air box, fuel filter, checked the valves...)

After a little work

DSC01117.jpg

I bought a new radiator, throttle tube, asv f3 combo, new bars/grips, just waiting on a seat cover and brake line and it'll be ready to go.

DSC01128.jpg

and i decided to get a little creative with my photography skills haha

DSC01131.jpg

and something about this picture is really cool, i can't quite figure it out

DSC01132-1.jpg

comments are appreciate...also swing arm graphics...ditch them or keep them???

and not really sure what to do for graphics either

Thanks

the swing arm graphics can stay or go, I'm on the fence on that part... just get some Krylon Fusion paint in white to cover the red on your side plates (I did my airbox door and front plate, its pretty durable, and can be touched up with a little sanding and reapray) and no graphics. I think the bike looks good like that. And you could call it Storm Trooper or Snowball. HaHaHa!

Sick, how much cash did you save by buying it a little beat up?

2800, I maybe have 500 into..so about 3400 so far...for an 07 i'll take it haha, plus i love wrenching...it's what i went to school for...

Wish i had the cash to do the wheel sets right now because i think the front rim is kind tweeked and the rear i need to re-true, not that it bothers me, i knew going into it, it would need work, and then after seeing the photoshop of gold on black it's itchin me haha

"just get some Krylon Fusion paint in white to cover the red on your side plates (I did my airbox door and front plate, its pretty durable, and can be touched up with a little sanding and reapray)"

have any pictures??? that sounds interesting and i might have to do that...

I race it so i'm just going to buy some regular numbers to put on.... look for new pictures friday.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!

2800, I maybe have 500 into..so about 3400 so far...for an 07 i'll take it haha, plus i love wrenching...it's what i went to school for...

Wish i had the cash to do the wheel sets right now because i think the front rim is kind tweeked and the rear i need to re-true, not that it bothers me, i knew going into it, it would need work, and then after seeing the photoshop of gold on black it's itchin me haha

"just get some Krylon Fusion paint in white to cover the red on your side plates (I did my airbox door and front plate, its pretty durable, and can be touched up with a little sanding and reapray)"

have any pictures??? that sounds interesting and i might have to do that...

I race it so i'm just going to buy some regular numbers to put on.... look for new pictures friday.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!

check my garage, I still cant figure out how to put a pic into my posts. The side plates are black ones. I had already purcased them before i thought about the door. Then I found UFO makes a door in black but will only sell it as a set with the plates. I even called and told them I had purchased the set and the door got broken. You know what they told me?.... Buy another set.