How fast have you had your drz sm on the road?

Like the title says how fast have you had your drz sm. Mine is stock with a slip on pipe. So far I've had it to 90 but I was wearing a MX helmet and safety glasses. It got a little sketchy so I backed off. Haven't tried with the closed face street helmet yet.

100 -102 no wind tucked and lots of room :thumbsup:

ive hit 100 mph on my s with a jet job and avon street biased tires

Mine's jetted with 3x3 and stock pipe. I'm 180#, and I like to tuck with my feet on the passenger pegs. I find it puts some more upper body weight on the front end. I've seen 106 indicated.

105 indicated full tuck draftin a semi lol and stock at the time

101 indicated with stock gearing, white bro's slip on, 3x3. With my new 14T sprocket it maxes out about 86-87....no need to go even that fast and it helps A LOT off road.:thumbsup:

I have a rs2 full pipe ,the air box and a jet kit, also a 16 t front sprocket,damn near a hundred today first time with all the new stuff ,it wouldn't go much over 80 before....

3X3, fcr-mx, e cams, yoshi exhaust = 102 mph half tuck I backed off to much speed.:thumbsup:

103 indicated = about 92 real MPH (verified by GPS), it had some more to go, but no need (got speeding ticket with it going 88 :ride: )...if you want more, get a KTM or better yet an R1 :thumbsup:

110mph, hit the rev limiter

some external mods....

145 mph ... slight tail wind .

oh i forgot ... it was in the back of my ford XR 8 ute !!!

103, 15/41, felt like it had a little more.

I highly doubt this. I don't think th semi was going that fast LOL

you may have been doing 105 ind, but then you probably weren't drafting lol

wow, that semi was hauling @$$!

102 indicated, slight down hill grade

95mph on flat/slight uphill and tucked. stock gears, mx carb, powerbomb exhaust, smaller lights and stuff, 165lb 6'-3"

2008 S but I'll chime in anyway.

98 indicated completely stock everything, there was definitely a little more, but not much and I was scared. Buddies 600 sportbike said 100 even.

I have seen 97 on two other occassions.

98mph-downhill

Mine is a e model sm with 15/38 gearing. I haven't tried out it's max speed but it cruises at 140km/h nicely down the highway, I'm guessing it would max out at about 160km/h or so.

Revlimiter with 16/41, (178km)

50+bhp engine.