Buying European XRR Rear Foot pegs?

I am interested in putting rear foot pegs on my XRR and really like the ones over in Europe that bolt to the stock holes. I would like to order these but have no idea how to find a site that has them for sale. I have looked for weeks with no luck. Does anyone know of a site that I can buy these from? Here is some pictures of them:

2005_dx.jpg

2005_sx.jpg

PEDANA_POST_DX.jpg

PEDANA_POST_SX.jpg

Anyone?

I no man! I am really at a loss here. I really want these and I figures pshhhh, it can't be that hard to find them for sale but my weeks of searching has left me with nothing. :thumbsup:

awhile back after i discovered that honda made a fmx 650 for europe i tried to figure out how to get parts from europe. never had any luck. wish i knew someone over there. if you ever find out how to do it make sure you post it. we cant be the only two people wanting to do this.

Parts from Europe

I havent tried this yet,

this is what my research shows.

ChronoPost is the cheapest,

when the Part gets to the USA,

the US Postal service

delivers it to your door.

Fedex

is Cheaper than UPS.

DHL Air or Sea

are other options.

Parts from Europe

I havent tried this yet,

this is what my research shows.

ChronoPost is the cheapest,

when the Part gets to the USA,

the US Postal service

delivers it to your door.

Fedex

is Cheaper than UPS.

DHL Air or Sea

are other options.

thanks earl. that covers the shipping but how do you actually find the parts to order? is there a website similar to servicehonda over there??

hey guys .i think i can help you!!i'm from Greece and few months ago i bought these footpegs thresher90 posted before.they are honda dallara footpegs and made in Italy.i know a resseler here in Greece who sends stuff everywhere.

this is his mail billsrebuilts@billsrebuilts.gr and site http://www.billsrebuilts.gr/index2.htm .mail him with what you want and the foto with these footpegs ,i think he can help you. :thumbsup:

here is my bike with these footpegs!! http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/909122/

Thanks, for that email address pkemmos! :thumbsup: I really hope he can help me out. Ill keep in touch and let everyone know what he says.

Also pkemmos, do you know if they can read english (not to be insulting)? And about how much did they cost you?

let me know if you have any problems with that. i don't think you will have any ,but if any message me.don't forget to show him the foto with the footpegs on the xr!!it cost me 56€ about 87$ usdollars if i'm right.. it depends on the reseller..

I just emailed him, so we will see what he says. Thank you again pkemmos for the email adress. I tried to PM you but it says you dont allow PM's? I'll definately keep everyone posted. :thumbsup: I really hope this works and all my time spent trying to find these, will come to an end :ride: .

Thanks everyone

Derek

Bills Rebuilds responded with no luck. :ride: I think it is about time that I look into the build-my-own type thing. Oh well what can ya do? Thanks again pkemmos for the email and everyone else too for their input.

Ride on everyone!

:thumbsup:

Derek

Bills Rebuilds responded with no luck. :ride: I think it is about time that I look into the build-my-own type thing. Oh well what can ya do? Thanks again pkemmos for the email and everyone else too for their input.

Ride on everyone!

:thumbsup:

Derek

Have you considered these? (but cleaner)I think they were xrs' onlyDSCN4501.jpg

Those are the Baja Designs ones right? I like them and I dont like them at the same time. :thumbsup: They are pretty pricey and I dont like how the right peg is only held on by one bolt. Do you have any pictures of these on your bike?

Thanks again pkemmos (for the second Email). I sent them an email a few minutes ago and the only thing I can do is hope.