Sign in to follow this  

Snowballs to mosquito's - overnight!

I went to a friends for dinner last night. Rode my street bike over - yeah - I would have rode my honda crf230f but I don't have the plate yet - I have a garage that will sticker it though!

We ate out on the deck and were swatting mosquitos! We laughed so hard -we were throwing snowballs the day before. That's Maine for ya! Gotta love it!

I am sure a few of you live in states where you do the same - but overnight - that's funny!

We have had a great warm windy spell and lost a LOT of snow FAST - yeah!

And the HAPPY thought - trail riding soon to come!!!!! WOOHOO!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

I went to a friends for dinner last night. Rode my street bike over - yeah - I would have rode my honda crf230f but I don't have the plate yet - I have a garage that will sticker it though!

We ate out on the deck and were swatting mosquitos! We laughed so hard -we were throwing snowballs the day before. That's Maine for ya! Gotta love it!

I am sure a few of you live in states where you do the same - but overnight - that's funny!

And the HAPPY thought - trail riding soon to come!!!!! WOOHOO!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

We went the other way. Tues it was 73. Wed night we had about 3 in of snow on the ground, Friday it was 60.

Damn you. DAMN YOU!!!!!!

We just got another 6 inches of snow today!!! And the last week, up until Friday, when it started snowing, it was beautiful!!!!! AAAARRRRRGHHHHHH Is this f:censored: ing snow ever gonna end???

well, Kent, you *do* live in Canada, the Great White North :thumbsup:

sorry couldn't help that, MUSH! ALberta looks beautiful though in the movies!!!

arkansas has some crazy weather too.. it was mid march and we havent had any snow.. so i was like dang know snow this year the next day it was like 75 or so and the day after that is was in the 20's and snowed a few inches and next day 60's and next more snow then sunny.. lol really different from california

The weather has been so weird here, 80 degrees last weekend, snowed last night! Its all good in my book, the more snowboarding I can get it in the better. Although I hope its nicer this weekend so I can go riding.

Damn you. DAMN YOU!!!!!!

We just got another 6 inches of snow today!!! And the last week, up until Friday, when it started snowing, it was beautiful!!!!! AAAARRRRRGHHHHHH Is this f:censored: ing snow ever gonna end???

yeah Kent - you do live in the great white north....huh

I have a friend judging Quarter Horses in Alberta this year - he invited me. He said there's nothing there. I said yeah you judge the horse show and I'll find a dirt bike to ride! I'd love to see Alberta!

well, Kent, you *do* live in Canada, the Great White North :ride:

sorry couldn't help that, MUSH! ALberta looks beautiful though in the movies!!!

yeah Kent - you do live in the great white north....huh

I have a friend judging Quarter Horses in Alberta this year - he invited me. He said there's nothing there. I said yeah you judge the horse show and I'll find a dirt bike to ride! I'd love to see Alberta!

Only problem with the snow is it snows every time I wanna go riding!!!!!! Ok, rant over. No point since it's been snowing since Saturday.:thumbsup:

There's lots of great riding in Alberta. Check out the Where to Ride section, there's LOTS of places in there. Hvec, if you do come out for some riding, you need a bike with off-road plates and liability insurance, plus a spark arrester and working head/taillight, OR THE RANGERS GONNA GETCHA!!!