white hybrid gettin a little whiter

Got my new headlight for the white hybrid, low and behold this thing has a hi and a lo beam, lol, won't be able to switch them with the kdx switch, but will wire it so I can plug in the option if need be, waiting on the new upper guide, have the new kdx brakeline ready to go, ordered the new kdx switch today,

dadslights002.jpg

dadslights001.jpg

dadslights003.jpg

eric the light only comes in pieces, about 30 of them, lol, and cost is upwards around 150.00 lol,not including the switxh or harness, but I loved the look couldn't resist. even at my cost with shippin it was 120.00 kind of pricey, but I saved so much on my car insurance, even a caveman could have done it. I see what you gus mean now about the ims tank not havin the stock design mounts by the front steering head, may opt for anothe clark instead.

J that was a white ims tank not white rims, LOL. BUT that is not a bad idea for art, at least the hubs. Art I like the ims mounting, have used them for years with no trouble. I just put a green head light on my ebay bike, I may have to take a pic and add it here.

Art the bikes look great!

Ed

J that was a white ims tank not white rims, LOL. BUT that is not a bad idea for art, at least the hubs. Art I like the ims mounting, have used them for years with no trouble. I just put a green head light on my ebay bike, I may have to take a pic and add it here.

Art the bikes look great!

Ed

White hubs and black hoops on Arts bike? I like!?

• 3 months later...