Sign in to follow this  

Western Wa machine shop

I'm looking to have the cylinder head on my WR450 rebuilt in the next couple of months and would like to find a reputable shop to do the work. I would like to stay as close to Tacoma as possible but would be willing to drive a reasonable distance. Any ideas? Thanks

Steve

Call Woody at Action Cycles - 253-474-7770.

Independent shop working out of his garage, located at 406 S. Wright Ave. in Tacoma.

He stays busy, so give him a call ASAP as I'm sure he's 2-3 weeks out to get your work turned around.

Had him rebuild my head and fit a 416cc piston in my XR400 back in January - he knows his stuff.

Thanks guys. I'm not looking to do it right away but I do want to get the head rebuilt by fall or so.

Steve

Another vote of confidence for Woody at Action cycles! I have used him for several jobs. He cut & sleeved my 1993 Suzuki DR 250S and turned it into a 340cc, He took my kids KX 80 lowered the porting cut & sleeved it to be a calmer but much more powerful 100cc woods bike, I recommended him to a neighbor who boosted his 200cc blaster quad. Good work done right the first time!