2005R64.jpg

2005R63.jpg

2005R61.jpg

2005R62.jpg

2005R65.jpg

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

perrrrrty!

wow that is sweet. I wish i could ride a street bike but i made a promise that if she bought me a dirt bike that i would never ride a street bike.

wow that is sweet. I wish i could ride a street bike but i made a promise that if she bought me a dirt bike that i would never ride a street bike.

HAHA that was a bad decision..............i just got back from a 80 mile street ride, its fun.

Nice:thumbsup:

Will it pull your trailer to the race next weekend:bonk:

Very nice Jay. :thumbsup:

Thank you guys!

p1010003-5.jpg

a buddy of mine just picked up a 2002 500R Ninja that had 53 Miles on it O_o

that thing needs a carbon can baaaad... looks great for 17k and an '05.

that things clean lookin'

i like it.

Nice bike, how much did you pay (if you don't mind me asking)?

Nice bike, how much did you pay (if you don't mind me asking)?

Hey Chris,

$5,600. I think it was a fair price. I didn't steal it but I don't think I overpaid either.

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

NICE!!!:thumbsup:

stay safe bud and watch the other dummies on the road

Nice bike Jay! :thumbsup:

dude that thing is insane congrats

sooooo sick.

dang, that thing is mad nice. when you get your bike license? your mad lucky your mom let you have one. my mom has no prob with me racing or riding but when it come to street bikes she wants no part of it end of discussion. hope you have fun and sweet bike.

Very nice example of a very badass ride! :thumbsup:

Question: First I noticed the two 'protrusions' at each side of the cylinders and thought "hmmm...crash sliders?", but then I noticed the other one just forward of the right side rear axle and thought "hmmm...stand pins?", but I don't see one on the left side to mirror it...so, what are these???

Jaycycle1.jpg

Jaycycle2.jpg

dang, that thing is mad nice. when you get your bike license? your mad lucky your mom let you have one. my mom has no prob with me racing or riding but when it come to street bikes she wants no part of it end of discussion. hope you have fun and sweet bike.

I took the MCC course last October, 5 months after my birthday. This is my first summer riding. They have known since day 1 that I am dieing to ride on the road, and over the years I have really proven to them how level headed and mature I am.. and that is the only reason they are letting me ride on the road. :thumbsup:

Very nice example of a very badass ride! :ride:

Question: First I noticed the two 'protrusions' at each side of the cylinders and thought "hmmm...crash sliders?", but then I noticed the other one just forward of the right side rear axle and thought "hmmm...stand pins?", but I don't see one on the left side to mirror it...so, what are these???

Jaycycle1.jpg

Jaycycle2.jpg

Good eye! Yup, they are both crash slider to protect the fairings and what not. Even better eye is the ones one the swingarm... those too are sliders but I didn't even notice it is missing one on the left side!! Darnit!

Good job on the diagrams BTW. :rant: