Best you have owned?

My '04 Suzuki RM85L supermini, used to be one of Tyler Wharton's race bikes. PR2 105cc motor, FMF Factory Fatty pipe and Shorty silencer, VForce, gusseted and PCd frame, Works Connection guards everywhere, billet upper and lower triples, SFB billet ignition cover, the list just goes on and on, I'll try to find a picture.

Holy!!!!:worthy: Bet that thing would rip your head off.

It had to be my '91 KX500. I bought it brand new. Sadly, my 4-stroker friends finally convinced me that it was time to enter the twenty-first century and get a newer ride. So, after riding their 450's, I did. I just bought an almost unused '02 KX500 that complies with our foolish green-sticker requirements. I'll probably have to do it again next century!!!!! (I still have the old one, and it runs great).:worthy:

My dad had a '76 TT500 for the longest time. It was the orange one wit the chrome metal tank. I've seen it break his foot just starting it. Better get that sight glass just right. lol I've raced CR500's on the street with it and those guys couldn't believe it.

My 02 YZ250F has been my favorite bike tp date. It did have a slightly top-heavy feel to it, but the motor was awseom from bottom to top, it handled great, and was reliable as hell! My 05 CRF250R has been a pretty good, but the motor doesn't seem to have the hit of the YZF and the front end doesn't seem to stick as well in turns.

:banana: you either need to set the sag or get a new front tire man... the CRF's will stick to the turn like nothing you can imagine!

Favorite bike i have rode is my 04 CRF250R, not quite as powerful as the newer ones but it will still hold its own for being 5 years old :worthy:

Probably my old 230F. I don't think there was any thing that could kill that engine. Then again, my current 125 I have much more fun on than any other bike I've ridden....so it'll probably never leave me. Not to mention wiping out 5th gear pinned on a dirt road and picking the bike up with not even scratch on it makes me smile.

mine would have to be my old 81 tt500 it had sr ported ad polished head 38mm carb white bro's header and a harley davidson muffler tt600 forks and dr400 shocks if i remember corectly beleave me it would pull the fount wheel up when you were do'n 120kmh and could handle the jumps well. 2nd would be my old 1999 rm 250 that thing was nuts it had the fatest band i have felt i should of keeped it but like so many of us we didnt.