feeler guages for yzf valve check

Does anyone know where I can get some feelers guages that fit inbetween the middle intake cam lobe and bucket? I don't want the tappet ones either because the only have like 3 sizes.

I think Motion Pro sells some.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now