Mototown Closed!

That's right, it's closed.

The website says for the season, the recorded mesage says, due to lack of open practice participation, but I don't know.

The whole family, wife , kids and more were going for the weekend on May 3.

We had hotel rooms all booked and paid for.

This realy SUCKS!

Anyone know the real story? (how about you, Oldschool?)

Hmm, I am not really suprised from what I have been told, sounds like some guys could see this coming last yr. Anymore news on this, What about final round of Masters of Mini?

that is a BAD ASS place.

I bet the overhead was killing them

Hmm, I am not really suprised from what I have been told, sounds like some guys could see this coming last yr. Anymore news on this, What about final round of Masters of Mini?

all that aside what are you going to do about the f uped motors you are selling us

all that aside what are you going to do about the f uped motors you are selling us

As I said on the other post "sober up and call me on Monday"!!! Man you are really making it hard for me to want to help you!!!

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Call me clemmersace, we are not hiding that fact that they are rotary trans, These motors are a one time deal and at a CHEAP as hell price!!! If you don't like the rotary box it up and send it back, If it is in new condition I will gladly give you your money back, ITS A SIMPLE DEAL!! WE ARE NOT HIDING ANYTHING!!

Sorry, Now back to Mototown please.....

Man you are really making it hard for me to want to help you!!!

Wow. No kidding...nothing like just randomly bashing you in a thread that has NOTHING to do with his motor.

That's right, it's closed.

The website says for the season, the recorded mesage says, due to lack of open practice participation, but I don't know.

The whole family, wife , kids and more were going for the weekend on May 3.

We had hotel rooms all booked and paid for.

This realy SUCKS!

Anyone know the real story? (how about you, Oldschool?)

As far as I know the owner told Tommy D that he had 2 years to fill the store fronts and they just had a membership drive in January for $1100.00 a year and those guys got porked....:thumbsup:

But I heard that the Kawi dealer in CT might buy it????

As far as I know the owner told Tommy D that he had 2 years to fill the store fronts and they just had a membership drive in January for $1100.00 a year and those guys got porked....:thumbsup:

But I heard that the Kawi dealer in CT might buy it????

That's a tuff nut for any one dealership to crack.

That's a tuff nut for any one dealership to crack.

Chaplin Kawasaki

This really sucks I was going to make the drive up there on memorial weekend sort of as a "Im going to be a senoir next year" kind of celebratino with some of my buddies. Damn this sucks, maybe that dealership will keep it up to snuff. It'd be a great way to allow people to test ride bikes hah

yea, chaplin as well as one or 2 other dealers were looking into it. hopefully someone can grab it and make it the way it could have always been. it's always sad to see a great idea go down like that but sometimes people do it to themselves

Sounds good to me, I think a November opening as posted is a streach.

Sounds good to me, I think a November opening as posted is a streach.

the guy doing this has more money than God im told....:thumbsup:

we shall see