Sign in to follow this  

Which 250F?

I've just recently started back on the track with my friends bike. Im 6'0 and 165lbs. Im lookingat at the KX250F, CR250F or the KTM250SXF 2007 or 2008 models. If anyone has rode any of these bikes or has any personal prefrences let me know.

I've just recently started back on the track with my friends bike. Im 6'0 and 165lbs. Im lookingat at the KX250F, CR250F or the KTM250SXF 2007 or 2008 models. If anyone has rode any of these bikes or has any personal prefrences let me know.

Why limit yourself, be different, go Husky! They're making a huge comeback, getting the podium in Europe a lot lately! I'm a little bias towards them :thumbsup:

I am going to say KX 250f. They seem like a great bike, especially the new ones. They are not blowing as much as they used too, and their handling is supposed to be great. Not only that, but they are gorgeous!

Eww, four strokes.

jokes

I like the KX-f with all that grass green then the black rims but i know nothing about the performance of them. All i know is i don't see many at tracks etc.

Your not considering the YZF?

not really thats the one i have took to the track a few times and it seems a little slow to me i might be considering the a 450F as well.