Sign in to follow this  

Polk county riders ...Its a silly question but i just had to ask

I'm looking to start racing soon but i would like to get more practice than i already do. My question is, is there anyone in Polk county that has a private track i will help with maintenance an whatever is needed i just would like to ride more quick track is a little to expensive for me to ride a lot:banghead: . please anyone Private message me or email me at Bxcountryboy@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Beni

Have you gone out to Bartow? Once you get the membership it's only 15 bucks to practice. They start racing on the 3rd. I went out yestrday. It is a pretty good layout since the redesign except for one corner didn't really have a line. And Mulberry is good also just don't know if it open since the owner died last month. It was a pretty cheap place to ride.

yeah i went to mulberry all the time to get the basics an all but since its been closed i been going to lakeland but its a zoo on weekends. never been to bartow heard it wasnt a beginner place to go but they said lakeland wasnt either but i like that track

I'm a C class rider I've been riding for a little over a year. Bartow is not to bad for a beginner. Thats actually where I started riding.

quicktrack is a good track to go to.. it is easy and pretty safe.. and as for bartow never been there.

I think Bartow is a great track for beginners, I am much better at dodging trees than I am clearing jumps, but I do pretty well at Bartow.