Bike makeover with a question

Here are some before and after. The question is this, who makes front # plate pre-printed backgrounds for the CYRCA stadium non-vented front # plates? The ones that I ordered from Factory Backing are for the stock plate.

BEFORE-Last spring brand new:thumbsup:

000_0436-1.jpg

AFTER-This spring and we are waiting on the new black rims:thumbsup: and the front plate is being replaced with the non-vented one:thumbsup:

100_3972.jpg

100_3977.jpg

Copyof100_3975.jpg

:thumbsup: nice bike! Its going to look sweet with black rims on there. nice job:worthy:

looks awesome.

Not sure about pre printed.....but I know Decal Works makes some pretty nice backgrounds and numbers for the Cyrca Stadium Non-Vented # Plate.

those graphics look awesome black wheels will make it look even better

yes moto, you are right on about the graphics, they look good, i love the throttle jockey seat cover too, gotta get one of those...who did the shrouds?

thanks for the comments your bike looks great...good luck this year, if I see you at a race i'll stop by and say hey

Yes, decalmx.com is the place to go. I believe they will make you just the front # plate pre-printed background if you want instead of having to purchase the other 2 plates.

yes moto, you are right on about the graphics, they look good, i love the throttle jockey seat cover too, gotta get one of those...who did the shrouds?

thanks for the comments your bike looks great...good luck this year, if I see you at a race i'll stop by and say hey

The seat cover was made by a local upholstery shop. The shroud graphics are OEM 08 Honda, but chopped up by me. Went to the "BOX" today and rode.:thumbsup: