Sign in to follow this  

i hate vancouver

You're not alone :thumbsup:

I ride all winter and like to think of myself as pretty "hardcore", but I'm over this weather, got used to a few good days, and have no desire at all to go play in the snow/mud.

:thumbsup: A little snow never hurt anyone. I know what you mean though, it's almost May. Global warming my a--!

Little Jeff

it'd better be nice tomorrow I'm going ridding with a buddy that just got his bike so no matter what we're heading out for a while. Supposed to be like this all next week to this sucks. I took time off so i could ride before i head to the seattle race and instead its raining or snowing all week

I got to ride today! Who you kidding? I was at Clark County Fairgrounds attending a motorcycle safety class. I kept watching the huge thunderclouds skirt around the fairgrounds. I was surprised, but we didn't get rained/hailed/snowed on while doing the training. But once I got home and parked the bike, here it came down in buckets. Yeeeowww!

I lived in the 'Couv for 20 years and just couldn't take it anymore.

...so I moved to this:

DSCF4801.jpg

I live in Portland and have managed to ride every weekend this year. You just

got to be real motivated. Yes There have been some marginal rides. And yes

this winter has made me want to pack up and head for Arizona or something.

Judging by the Lexus in your driveway and that nice house theres a pretty good reason for you to be here in th northwest.

If you do not ride:ride: in crapy weather. Then you are not from the northwest are you. The nice thing about weather like this is, it keeps those damn transplanted Californians at home.:ride: They do not call this the evergreen state for nothing. Now do they? And it has not even started to really rain yet!:thumbsup:

Quit whining and go ride. When your done you could spend another week polishing your chrome pipe.:thumbsup:

I live in Portland and have managed to ride every weekend this year. You just

got to be real motivated. Yes There have been some marginal rides. And yes

this winter has made me want to pack up and head for Arizona or something.

Judging by the Lexus in your driveway and that nice house theres a pretty good reason for you to be here in th northwest.

the lexus is used, an '02

the house cost $118,000 in 1999, i did the improvements myself.

and no i am not motivated to ride in the rain, if its wet thats ok but rain or snow falling while i'm riding....no thanks

It wasn't a jab at ya buddy, you appear to be gainfully employed is all.

I live int he Couv but have been driving to Belfair to ride. Been GREAT! Rode Friday, 55 deg and sun shine all day...

2426383608_f7089e290b_o.jpg

281930943_cW7Zs-L.jpg

Nice BBQ area in the first pics! That's impressive.

• Like 1

Everyone is getting a little stir crazy. When is the last time you had snow in mid April? FREAKY! There was a work party up at Jones Creek yesterday snow and all. http://www.jctra.org/gallery/v/workparty/2008/jcwp19apr08/

Trails (JC) should be open 1 May but I know the upper part of the C loop is still buried under a couple feet of snow. I took my boys up last weekend and rode the logging roads between the Yacolt Burn and the Gifford Pinchot. It is going to be a late year for the high trails.

Joe........

the lexus is used, an '02

the house cost $118,000 in 1999, i did the improvements myself.

and no i am not motivated to ride in the rain, if its wet thats ok but rain or snow falling while i'm riding....no thanks

You forgot to take a picture of your mattress full of money that you sleep on:thumbsup:

If you do not ride:ride: in crapy weather. Then you are not from the northwest are you. The nice thing about weather like this is, it keeps those damn transplanted Californians at home.:rant: They do not call this the evergreen state for nothing. Now do they? And it has not even started to really rain yet!:thumbsup:

I know Rollie and he has lived in the NorthWest his whole life. What's up with bagging on Californians that want to live in this beautiful place that we all love to ride. Everyone moved hear from somewhere unless you can trace you ancestory back to the first Sasquatch. Which in your case it sure sounds like it.:ride:

Nice BBQ area in the first pics! That's impressive.

thanks rx, i built the structure myself... i got about $5,000 into it including that overated overpriced bbq and all the furniture too.