Sign in to follow this  

4 year old dirt biker!

i love this video because its good to see young kids getting into the sport and the song rocks. watch his neck on some of the jumps, neck roll anyone?

thank god those were not my parents...

"faster little jonny, FASTER!!!!"

"HERE'S YOUR $$$ FOR WINNING THE RACE, KID!!!"

sorry, but my 'wrong-o-meter' is going off.

That was great! A pro in the making.

I loved the part when he gets stuck, revs the engine and flips backwards.

I loved the part when he gets stuck, revs the engine and flips backwards.

That was funnny.:thumbsup:

if u need training wheels, what are u doing on a race track?

I couldnt agree more, my son is 4 and he now rides with no training wheels and last weekend his friend (who has training wheels) cut him off and my son wrecked because of those training wheels.

That is a classic example of the dad living his dreams through his kid. If he cannot balance the bike, he should not be riding. Not to be a dick, but that guy should realize his kid doesn't have much natural ability. I could be wrong, maybe in a few years he would be great. But usually, the fast kids stand out even at that age.

i also like when he comes into a corner and stops just like he hit a wall and goes over the bars

Awesome! That kid is my hero. He rides like a ragdoll.

thats soo funny i pissed myself

especially when he flips

+1 He is riding pretty fast on that track.

Great another home schooled kid that will not have an education to speak of , and parents who are going to sell everything they own for their kid to be the next not ricky carmicheal. hope that kid enjoiys his job at the local carwash when he is 25 wonder if he will give his parents free carwashes?:thumbsup::ride::rant:

That is a classic example of the dad living his dreams through his kid. If he cannot balance the bike, he should not be riding. Not to be a dick, but that guy should realize his kid doesn't have much natural ability. I could be wrong, maybe in a few years he would be great. But usually, the fast kids stand out even at that age.

:thumbsup::ride::rant::lol: are you kidding?! me you are 19!!!!! Hes is 4!!!!

i hope you never reproduce............ give him his due, i am a father and know what most four year olds are like, and he outshines them by far.