4 year old dirt biker!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u need training wheels, what are u doing on a race track?

I couldnt agree more, my son is 4 and he now rides with no training wheels and last weekend his friend (who has training wheels) cut him off and my son wrecked because of those training wheels.

That is a classic example of the dad living his dreams through his kid. If he cannot balance the bike, he should not be riding. Not to be a dick, but that guy should realize his kid doesn't have much natural ability. I could be wrong, maybe in a few years he would be great. But usually, the fast kids stand out even at that age.

Great another home schooled kid that will not have an education to speak of , and parents who are going to sell everything they own for their kid to be the next not ricky carmicheal. hope that kid enjoiys his job at the local carwash when he is 25 wonder if he will give his parents free carwashes??:ride::rant:

That is a classic example of the dad living his dreams through his kid. If he cannot balance the bike, he should not be riding. Not to be a dick, but that guy should realize his kid doesn't have much natural ability. I could be wrong, maybe in a few years he would be great. But usually, the fast kids stand out even at that age.

?:ride::rant:? are you kidding?! me you are 19!!!!! Hes is 4!!!!

i hope you never reproduce............ give him his due, i am a father and know what most four year olds are like, and he outshines them by far.