Cockpit of the new Hybrid

Riding it is like flying a fighter plane. Here is a pis of a few new goodies.

picturezy8.jpg

Looks great. If the breather tube gets in the way, I was able to jam mine down the steering stem.

E it looks very nice, makes for a nice dashboard. I bet it is a gas to ride. Did you end up going to the 03 rear suspension? One thing I see, and maybe it is just me, but I want the kill button next to the grip in case I need it I want to be able to find it and use it. I had my kill button about where yours is because I had my turn signal switch next to the grip and crashed and had a hard time finding it.

The bike looks super good!

Ed

My bike looks so FAT! :thumbsup:

Awsome bro!

Yeah, good point. I'll move the kill switch.

The bike is like flying a fighter plane. with the RB head and carb third gear is super luggable and a quickk twist and the bike comes to life like an MX'er. Carrying the front wheel in the air over moguls is very easy. The bike is super light and flickable compared to the 02 which feels wide and heavy compared to this. It is not mind you the 02 hybrid feels light a ballerina compared to the KDX.

Both 02 and 03 hybrids weigh the same 190 pounds. The long, thinness with the 20% power increase and improved turning ability make the 03+ dang near the ultimmare trail bike.

I used 03 suspension. The linkage/frame mount poojt is diffrent for the new 04 linkage.

Looks great. If the breather tube gets in the way, I was able to jam mine down the steering stem.

I wouldn't do that if I were you, it washes away the grease!

that's bad news unless you re-grease like every few ride hours!

Your serious?

I hope not, if he is hes never had his steering stem apart, lol hated to sound mean but someone had to lol,

I wouldn't do that if I were you, it washes away the grease!

that's bad news unless you re-grease like every few ride hours!

OH MY EFFING GAWD :thumbsup:

Yes, the hollow stem has grease inside the stem (not sure what holds it there) to hold the clamp on that is on the outside of the stem.

You guys know nothing LOL.

My honda comes with the tube inside the stem. There is no grease in mine I don't think (consisering its a honda thats not very surprising). Like is that a kawi thing or what.

on the right side of your frame at the neck or steering stem area, there is a clamp that the clutch cable goes through, thats a good spot to slide the tank vent hose or bolt a like clamp along with the other just for the breather hose.

My honda comes with the tube inside the stem. There is no grease in mine I don't think (consisering its a honda thats not very surprising). Like is that a kawi thing or what.

No, there is no grease inside the stem, we are making fun of the comment. All MX stems are hollow.

No, there is no grease inside the stem, we are making fun of the comment. All MX stems are hollow.

:thumbsup: I'll keep my mouth shut next time - LOL