Devol or Flatland rad guards?

Which one is the best for a 2007 WR450??

Have you looked at Works Connection? It offers full coverage underneath the bike and looks awesome. Pricey though. I'm going to get one in place of my Utah Cycle. The UC does not cover the rear portion of the frame underneath the bike and I have already gouged off some aluminium down there from rocks.

Have you looked at Works Connection? It offers full coverage underneath the bike and looks awesome. Pricey though. I'm going to get one in place of my Utah Cycle. The UC does not cover the rear portion of the frame underneath the bike and I have already gouged off some aluminium down there from rocks.

I think you're talking skid plates -vs- rad guards. And you're right - I had a Utah on my '98 WR400, but chose to go with Flatland for that same reason. The Utah didn't go all the way back, someone here posted a "mod" for the plate, but I don't like to mod my mods.

Radiator guards? If you haven't seen Bulletproof designs, check 'em out! They are works of art, machined from a billet, and WAYYY too expensive for me!

Personally, I don't like radiator guards that wrap all around the radiator. I went with Enduro engineering because I simply wanted side impact and twist protection and all the airflow the bike came with.

I have Flatland fitted to my 400. They are sturdy, offer good protection and are clear of the radiator enough not to affect airflow. As I ride desert in temps over 45 deg C during summer the airflow was a critical factor for me.

Since fitting I have had one real hard crash where the bike hit the ground hard on one side. The guards we slightly twisted but did their job. The radiator shroud didn't survive the crash.

+1 for Flatland

i have had both devol and flatland

flatland is made of thicker guage material.

flatland not only gives your front protection but also incorporates a brace to the rear offering a stonger protection from impact.

both do not interfear with larger clarke tanks

I just ordered a set of Unabiker guards for my '07 WR450 last Friday...He shipped them out the same day I ordered them. So I should have them today or tomorrow. I've seen nothing but good reviews on these. I really liked them because they bolt to the frame.