Sign in to follow this  

Supercross What does K-dub have to do?

Windham has never been mentally strong enough win a championship on a big bike...

He had ALL the opportunities in the world this season to capitalize on Reed's uncharacterisitc bad finishes. Too little too late. I expect Reed will win at least one of these last 2 races. It's obvious he wasn't riding 100% last night, but he IS doing a lot better... when he's 100% there's no one (currently) on the track that can touch him.

Like I've said before though don't get me wrong about Windham! I'm a fan, but after watching him all these years I just don't expect him to do anything spectacular.

I totally agree with you.

A champion is hungry and Windham seems to spend to much time sitting down at the buffet. Reed has been hungry since the first race of the year and even when he's riding injured (pretty obvious he was yesterday) he's determined to win and expresses his disappointment in finishing second. Windham on the other hand was happy with a 3rd last week when he had a chance to crank up the heat.

Love him or hate him Reed deserves the championship and Windham will have to settle as bridesmaid again.

Canard and grant are in lites, soooo, they kinda can't take him out.

The East coast lite season is over, they can switch over to the 450's and play tag with Reed.

The East coast lite season is over, they can switch over to the 450's and play tag with Reed.

that would be rad.

Pretty Simple, KDUB has to win the remaining two races and Reed has to finish down in the order. Anything is possible. The killer in St. Louis was that Millsaps, Ferry & Hill all crashed out and were never in contention for the win. They all want to win and wouldn't have gone easy on Reed. This really hurt KDub as Reed had nobody other than Andrew Short pushing him. I couldn't believe that Millsack took out Lewis and himself. He is a great rider and I think could have won but I am just not sure where his head is a times. (He also took out Wey in the heat race)

You get all these guys racing and banging bars together and it is going to make things difficult for both Reed and Kdub. In addtion to KDub winning, Millsack, Ferry, Hill and the others need to ride better and be in the top 5. This is what will really help KDub out.

Big Windham fan!! I think hes going to fall short again this year though :thumbsup:

Reed is to fast when he's healthy.

I think its too late for Windham. He should have gotten a fire under his arse and won the ones Reed didn't win, instead of his consistant seconds and thirds. He didn't take advantage when he should have.

Josh Grant is really stepping up to the 450 for Seattle. I heard it on the live audiocast. They didn't mention Canard but I dont think so he is just a rookie. Grant is moving up to the big bikes next year.

Kdub wont win.

plain and simple.

Reeds on the mend, regardless of how bad it was, and when hes even about 70% healthy, hes faster than kdub.

Reed is to fast when he's healthy.

When has that been? He is the grittiest rider EVER according to Ralph Sheman:lol: :thumbsup::ride::rant::lol::mad:

Josh Grant is really stepping up to the 450 for Seattle. I heard it on the live audiocast. They didn't mention Canard but I dont think so he is just a rookie. Grant is moving up to the big bikes next year.

Grant is awesome,very aggressive and should do the job.:thumbsup:

do you think part of the reason Grant is racing 450's is to give K-Dub a hand??

That would be sweet

In the interview Grant said he was doing it for himself because he is moving up next year. He wants to show his new 450 team how he can perform. But he is not gonna tell everyone if he was gonna take out Reed or something like that.

Millsaps.

Millsaps has a lot to do with this championship.

Will Millsaps be on the Honda team and run blocks and stay behind Windham???

Will Millsaps run his own race to win and forget Team Honda's chance to take the title???

Will Millsaps be running for his friend Reed???

In the interview Grant said he was doing it for himself because he is moving up next year. He wants to show his new 450 team how he can perform. But he is not gonna tell everyone if he was gonna take out Reed or something like that.

Lets watch Grant take Reed out AND K-Dub wins with Grant in Top 5.:thumbsup:

When has that been? He is the grittiest rider EVER according to Ralph Sheman:lol: :thumbsup::ride::rant::lol::mad:

No kidding, Shaheen makes it sound like Reed is the only rider to ever compete while injured.

Millsaps.

Millsaps has a lot to do with this championship.

Will Millsaps be on the Honda team and run blocks and stay behind Windham???

Will Millsaps run his own race to win and forget Team Honda's chance to take the title???

Will Millsaps be running for his friend Reed???

If Millsaps was a team player...then back when reed wrecked at Detroit?...and finished 12th?...Millsaps would have layed back and let Windham take the win...