Sign in to follow this  

Red Bull Honda Graphics

All I know is they look pretty rad.

Edit: If you look real closely at the front of the shroud in the sun, they messed up installing them and got bubbles. I wonder if it was from the weirdly shaped Cycra shrouds.

a article in the latest Racer X explained that Red Bull doenst allow there gear to be sold to the public, only there riders are allowed to have them

thats why u never see any red bull hats or T-shirts

which fustrates me a little bit because, like you said, those graphics are sweet and i would love to have them on my bike...

Why is there a monster logo on the front number plate?

HAHA. maybe its required by all supercross racers bikes like the AMA logo.:thumbsup:

Why is there a monster logo on the front number plate?

monster is the official sponsor of supercross so now all of the factory bikes have to have the monster logo on the front number plate, even if the team/rider represents another energy drink company.

its monsters lil way of pissing every one off

a article in the latest Racer X explained that Red Bull doenst allow there gear to be sold to the public, only there riders are allowed to have them

thats why u never see any red bull hats or T-shirts

which fustrates me a little bit because, like you said, those graphics are sweet and i would love to have them on my bike...

i swear i saw some kid with these graphics

That makes me mad too....I dont get why Red Bull wouldnt want free advertising? People would put there logo over everything just like people do with the monster logo... I dont get it.

Reason, they do this is to keep the brand a bit exclusive i guess.

if u see a guy wearing a red bull hat, u know he's sponsored by them, and he's not some faker...

I SAW a 08 450 with these graphics. I wonder who did he have to know to get them?