The track in Meridean

Yep, That would be the one. Its been there since the begining of last summer. I keep waiting to hear if its a open track or private. Seen bikes there only 1 time and I work at Bodily so I am around there all the time. Looks to big to be private but who knows. I cant find anybody that knows about it. If your on overland headed towards meridean just as you pass Bodily look to the right and you will see the jumps layed out but they are a little over grown.

In the Ada county online property map system the images are a little old, looks like there were two tracks there at one time... might still be. I think the house they show (1055 W Overland Rd) is gone now with the road widening... not sure though. The parcel number is S1224212720, you can call the Assessor's office and find out who the owner is.... or if that house is still there just stop in.

Its a friend of a friend of mine. I actually did some bobcat work on it last year. They rented a dozer for a weekend and got pretty serious. The property is owned by the guys dad and he told him he could build a track. When he saw how big it was his dad got worried about the liability so I only rode it a couple of times. They're hardcore snowmobilers so they don't really ride in the winter. I was told we could mabye start riding it sometime soon, but no guarantee. Its for sure private and like I said I've only ridden it a couple of times and I know the guys. Also there are two tracks, ones a fifty track and the other for big bikes but I don't know if it was ever finished.