Suspension revalve suggestions

Where to go for a good revalve and range of prices. Some shops have exotic coatings and special parts. I am looking for a plusher ride on hardpack to intermediate terrain. Outdoor and woods and fast trails, not too much moto-x. Considering Precision Concepts, Factory Connection , Pro Circuit, Enzo. Is a basic revalve good enough or would a full-tilt with all the special spring seats, oil lock collars, pressure springs, coatings, etc have major benefits? How much should I budget for the parts and labor? Any recommendations are appreciated.

I use and highly recommend Precision Concepts Racing at the new store in Riverside or the service shop in El Cajon. These guys/gals or the best in the business IMHO. I think it's $400 for a re-valve front and rear plus seals and fluids more if you need springs. You can probably have the works for under a grand.

I had Precision Concepts revalve my 02' WR426 a few months ago and I am impressed. They obviously know their Honda's (Showa), but after talking with them about my Yamaha I was convinced that they knew what they were doing with other makes as well. My buddy also had them revalve his KTM 525 MXC and it came out sweet. I ride mostly desert and I can't tell you how much better it worked after I got it back together.

If I can recall the revavle was $179.00 per end. Of course seals, oil etc. is extra. I had to go with a stiffer rear spring although the fronts were fine. In the end I paid a little over $600.00 with shipping. I am happy and would recommend there service.:eek: