2 stokes for life

Let's see your legacy Gas Gas or Rieju Motorcycle!

On 2/8/2021 at 2:31 PM, KPC2 said:

Does anyone know what brand and type hand guards will work best on the 300 ec stock handlebars that will not interfere with the brake lines, clutch and accelerator? I have some cheap ones on know that the mounts get in the way

I have Cycra probends fit fine....very sturdy I need the extra protection.....I crash a lot 😃

I bought some acerebis pro ralleys, Just a bit cheaper. waiting on throttle tube to come in replacing the grips to some regular Emig rubber grips. It had the lock on type, I might of should went with those again. Too late now so ill try the rubber ones since I bought them. Next time i may go back to the lock ons. Seems easier to fool with, lol!

Well the hardware for the pro rallies will not go into the ends of the small inside diameter of the handle bars. Does anyone know what size the inside is or which sets of guards will work with them?  

On 2/12/2021 at 9:38 PM, beastieboy said:

I have Cycra probends fit fine....very sturdy I need the extra protection.....I crash a lot 😃

Do you have the stock handle bars or have you replaced yours?

On 2/11/2021 at 12:51 PM, Doc Brown said:

1 ⅛, they are fat bars.

I believe our 2018 handle bars are Renthal twin walls? Correct

Edited by KPC2

1 hour ago, KPC2 said:

I believe our 2018 handle bars are Renthal twin walls? Correct

On the 2018 GP they used the Renthal Twin Wall 997, but on the EC's it was something different... let me see if I can find that....

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Sorry, can't find it. PN is BE25000GG-CAB-1

Thanks Doc! I went down to my local European motorsports dealer and I ordered similar to beastieboys suggestion. I got the Cycra ultra HCM kit in red. It was expensive but it will allow everything to clear, I guess HCM stands for Handle bar center mount because it replaces your top mount caps. He had it in blue and it appears the hardware that goes into the ends will fit. should be here in a couple days. May take me until next week to install due to work schedule. Ill take a pic when I get done.

• Like 1