WR Mouse Pointer

I found this on the web the other day. If you click on the link below and down load the file you can have a cool little WR for your mouse pointer. After the file is loaded just go to sports and leisure, click on motorcycles, and pick the dirt bike.

-----

Do not download this item. It is invasive foist-ware, and you will regret downloading it.

David

-----

Pretty cool-I'm sure they'll love that when someone at work inherits my computer...

I hearby nominate Thumpleupagus as best TTalk handle.

But shouldn't it be Thumpleuffagus??

If your real name is Gus I think you win by default.

I have the WR pointer on my computer at work, it was easy to install, but I can't remember where I got mine. What I really need is a YZ mouse pointer, the tail light gives it away. It is pretty small but if you look real close you can plainly see the 18" rear wheel and boat anchor exhaust. :)

It is cool. Wife is less than thrilled though. Just another way the Mighty Beast can invade her life.

Sweet. Thanks.

Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but it's actually a blue, Suzuki DR-Z400S. Move your cursor next to this photo and compare. I WISH it was a WR though!

DRZ400SA.jpg

Oh great, thanks a lot ddialogue!!!

Now I have a Suzuki floating around on my screen, how embarassing...

Hick, thanks for the vote of approval on my TT name... :)

I was about to say that the cursor is cool... After looking at it, it does look like a DRZ400... I had to remove the whole programme! Should have known earlier... but oh well. s**t happens right. :)

Just didn't want the guys on the Zook side secretly laughing at us...

I like it, and would keep it anyways but I think Im gonna have to get rid of it due to the fact it added another address bar to my browser. (Comet Cursor)

I dont have that much monitor room as is and I cant find a way to get rid of it without it popping back up each new browser session.

Anyone know how?

Darin,

Since you helped me with my rear brake a while ago (YZeezee), I'll try to help out with your toolbar...

I fyou still have it on there, go over to the right of the toolbar (in the grey area), right click, then click on the "comet toolbar" to deselect it-that should remove it...

Give it a try.

Sure, it's not like helping with the rear master cylinder, but it's a start...

Thumple,

Thanks for the reply.

I figured out how to do it that way but I want to make it dissapear for good. If I do it like you described above it keeps re-appearing everytime I open a new window.

I was wondering if there is some way to go into "options" and get rid of it for good.

I guess taking it off the computer might be the only way eh? :)

BTW: I dont think I was the one that helped you with your resvior. But I'll take the credit! :D :D

I guess you're right, it does reappear with each window-there's always a catch. And actually I'm pretty sure you were the one that helped me out-I was under the screen name YZeezee though-I like this handle better...

That reappearing toolbar is just like a Suzuki: Once you have it you can't get rid of it!

LOL!!!!!!

:):D :D

OK! For those of you that like to have the Zook for your cursor, you can manually remove it from the registry on your windows PC. Using regedit.exe, I searched the registry for the string COMET TOOLBAR and removed the corresponding entries that I found. Works like a champ on Windows 2000. I'm keeping the Zook cursor in honor of my twin brother who rides a DR-Z400e...atleast that's what he was riding the last time I saw him. I'm still waiting for the dust to clear and for him to catch up to me. :)

Ok guys! I figured out how to get rid of it!!! (in case anyone is intrested)

Just go to Start - Settings - Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs, then find Comet Cursor. (just as if you were removeing the program from your computer) Click the add/remove button and a window will pop up that will ask you what things (annoyances) you want to remove.

You can still keep the cursor without the annoying things.

Also, Thumple, I do remember helping you with that now. I didnt know you changed you name. Did you figure out what was binding? I cant remember if you told me you got it fixed or not.

Darin

Comet Cursor is Foist-ware... do not down load this, it is software that once it is on your system, does other stuff... and the thing is, you freely downloaded it, so you have no retribution... I reapeat, do not download this item, or anything else from CometCursor...

David

Oh great dude...now you tell us! :)

Oh well, it's a work computer...

Darin, yeah the master cylinder was bad, got that replaced and all is well. It's been working great since then. Thanks for all the help...

:):D So what other stuff does it do? You can always uninstall it, so hopefully no harm done. I was fun while it lasted. :D