You wish may come true! Check this out!

If I know Husky they will offer it in a MX (TC 310)version soon after. They will atleast offer it in a TXC 310 which will be for Hare Scrambles, Desert and MX.

Still...it is a production 300cc 4-stroke soon offered to the general public and I am sure it will be well sought after when it is released.

I thought KTM would be the first.

I didn't realize that I was going to get bumped out of the forum with this thread. A lot of posters were curious if a manufacturer was going to produce such a bike and then here it was! I thought these guys would like to see one.

What is the weight. I thought 15 lbs to go from a rmz250 to a rmz450 was not bad. I just run enough gas to weigh about the same as a 250 with a full tank. There some ways to get the 450 weight down without spending too much. I think you can save a few lbs with the sprockets.

I thought KTM would be the first.

Well my guess is that they kind of are.

I would guess this is a KTM motor.

Maybe a version of the HT Racing big bore KTM motor.

Anybody else have an opinion on this?

This is an intro bike (safe market) to see how it is accepted. A mx version will likely emerge if there is a demand. I will predict that a lot of Husky enthusiest will holler for the TC 310.

It will find it place in the vet market who can race what ever. Prolly the smaller vets who would normally buy a 250 because of their stature.

Well my guess is that they kind of are.

I would guess this is a KTM motor.

Maybe a version of the HT Racing big bore KTM motor.

Anybody else have an opinion on this?

This is all Husky!

KTM has nothing to do with Husqvarna. In fact they are serious competitors.

Now Husaberg is a different story.