WR250R/X Prices Paid

Just curious what others are paying for their WRR's and WRX's?

I PM'd one guy and he paid $5800 OTD and got 20% off accessories on his WRR.

I know this can be valuable information to people when they are about to take the plunge. I'm personally about to do just that but I better have a new minivan sitting in the garage next to my new dirt bike... ?

I did a search before I posted this and no luck.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Data from the link above:

• 6299 out the door in California
  • wr250r otd for $6099 in CA
  • I paid 5500.00 plus sales tax for the wr250 r in Wisconsin
  • Called up MDK in Folsom, CA and told them if they'd do $6000 even out the door
  • Up here in Canuckaland, I got them down to $7800 out the door. Sticker price was 82
  • I just picked mine up in NJ for $6177 OTD
  • Tulsa, OK 5800 OTD. Plus 20% off Access (x2)
  • 5,400 otd Clarksburg WV

Deleted a couple from that post that already replied here. This post seems to be more on topic. Let me know if I duped-I can edit.

i was 6800 otd, had to pay retail cause others were on a list for the bike and cali tax and fee's are high. I probably have paid the most of anyone in the states.

Negative. I paid 6900 OTD in freaking $ilicon Valley, CA.

Wr250r in NJ - I paid $5647 + $395 tax + $130 MV fee/tags = $6172.29 I thought that was pretty good since another dealer wanted over $6500. If someone gets an r for $5800 OTD than the dealer is hardly making anything. I think dealer cost is around $5200?

You guys in $ilicon Valley could have gone to Burlingame and got it for $6199 OTD.

I got it for $6299 in Reno from a dealer who initially quoted me $6895. I came back with my OTD Cyclesports quote and gave them a chance to match it. They came close enough that it was a wash with gas money.

You guys in $ilicon Valley could have gone to Burlingame and got it for $6199 OTD.

I got it for $6299 in Reno from a dealer who initially quoted me $6895. I came back with my OTD Cyclesports quote and gave them a chance to match it. They came close enough that it was a wash with gas money.

Yup, I paid 6299 in Burlingame, OTD. You beat me by 100 bucks. But prices change daily sometimes. I thought 6299 was pretty good.

Yeah, I quoted OTD Cyclesports from down in L.A. The originally wanted 7400 at Grand Prix in Santa Clara. After the quote they dropped it to a price I was willing to pay. In the end it's about what you're willing to pay.

I don't have a truck, the bike was too tall for me to ride out of the dealership [5'7"] and the sales guy instroduced me to his buddy that does suspension work at another dealership. He loaded it in his truck and I followed him to the Bike World in Sunnyvale where they hooked up a professional lowering by modifying the internals. Also got a decent discount on over 1k gear.

Cool no pressure salesman that was knowledgable about his product and helped me get the bike to exactly how I needed it. Hope he got a decent cut.

• 6 months later...