review of magura for my 08

Overall it's a very good product which I would reccomend to anybody that wants less hassle and less arm strain. Installation was a sinch and took all of 10 minutes. On new clutches you will need 2 shims in order to make proper clearance. Clutch pull is amazing and it's like butter with 1 finger. For some reason the pull is much easier than my new ktm144 with magura clutch. From now on every bike I buy one of the first mods will be a magura. It took some time for me to get down the release point on the clutch but after a while it became second nature. Anybody second guessing buying a magura just go for it you'll be glad with the results.­čĹŹ

Yes, it has hot start provisions. You transfer your hot-start cable to the new perch.

Lever is about the same as stock in feel. It was so easy to pull I put an ASV shorty lever (1" shorter) on it for 2-finger only operation, which is all I ever use.

You can also get Zeta Pivot Levers from Wheeling Cycle supply.

Great levers for the price.

I have to re shimm mine b/c I didn't do it right. I was scarred to pull on the slave b/c I didn't want to ruin a seal. It is easy to pull in though.

Can't wait to try it.