washing Gear

i just fill up the bath with cold water and let them soak for a few min then hand scrub them will a little soap (just enough to lift the dirt) then ring them out a bit and hang them up out side to dry. seems to work for me!

I wash my gear in cold and throw everything in the dryer (Socks, gloves, shirt, pants). Never had a problem. Have had the same pair of riding pants for 3 years and ride and was them twice a week. When they are real muddy I'll hose them off outside before I put them in the washer.

in the washing machine in cold , fill the machine with water and mild detergent and let soak for an hour or so to loosen dirt and mud then wash on the shortest wash cycle to avoid abuse .(mine has a 4 minute setting) then hang dry and wipe up any leftover dirt on the machine .(keeps wife happy)

I just got my first set of gear. I plan on riding today and was wondering how you guys wash your gear. The obvious answer isa washing machine but will that mess up the large rubber parts that are sewn on my pants???

I spray real dirty areas with Suzuki Bike wash, let set for 5 minutes, toss them in the wash. But let everything air dry. They will dry out real fast also. Wont harm the rubber protectors. Pull out the velcroed in hip protectors first.