Sign in to follow this  

Garmin nuvi 660

I have the 650 also. It is an amazing device. I paid $440 in October, now they are $240 online. The 660 adds bluetooth capability. They are $260 online.

I do not have a gps but I have been looking in stores and reading reviews for the last few months. In all honesty, when I am ready to purchase one I will probably buy the 660. Seems to be a good gps, cnet seemed to like it and it has many features that gps's of similar price dont offer. Garmin has always made good navigation systems too. I like the 880 as it has speech recognition but I dont think I want to spend that much extra money. I think the 660 is a good valued gps, get alot for what you pay. I messed around with the tomtoms a little bit and I didnt like them at all.

I do not have a gps but I have been looking in stores and reading reviews for the last few months. In all honesty, when I am ready to purchase one I will probably buy the 660. Seems to be a good gps, cnet seemed to like it and it has many features that gps's of similar price dont offer. Garmin has always made good navigation systems too. I like the 880 as it has speech recognition but I dont think I want to spend that much extra money. I think the 660 is a good valued gps, get alot for what you pay. I messed around with the tomtoms a little bit and I didnt like them at all.

Did you pay attation to the price of it?

Is the price listed in the article good?

Ive looked around at prices and obviously they can vary a bit. Best buy doesnt carry any of the 600 line nuvis anymore. :thumbsup: I am planning on buying mine on ebay because you can get them for around $250-$300 all day long. Many sellers have a buy it now price of $309.