Sign in to follow this  

Hot pics of 1977 XR75

Here is just some pics of my 1977 XR75. It looked nothing like this when i got it... so my dad and I set out on the seemingly neverending adventure to find the correct parts for it (i couldnt live with the fact that it had wrong parts that made it look like a home-job :ride: ) Any way, take a look and tell me what you think...... And yes, some of the pics are at Louee!

Cheers :thumbsup:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=59197

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=60204

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=60205

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=60207

You'll have to upload your pics to a photobucket account or similar, linking back to your PC doesn't work.

Man that is a nice XR you have there. My first "real" motorcycle was an 1980 XR80 that I got when I was just a little nard. I Remember leaving the Honda dealership with my dad and that brand new, shiney red beast in the back of the truck and I can remember not taking my eyes off of it all the way home. Great little bikes and enjoy it:thumbsup:

Beautiful restoration. You and your pop should be very proud. Treat it kindly. What does your dad ride?

Dave

Beautiful restoration. You and your pop should be very proud. Treat it kindly. What does your dad ride?

Dave

Have no fear Dave, I treat the XR like its one of the family !! My dad rides a 1996 Suzuki DR650

Cheers, Mick :thumbsup: