KDX rear wheel for my 91 KX500?

I searched, I swear!

Anywho's I'm on my second KX500 (first was a 93, this one's a 91...going backwards?) Do I remember correctly in thinking a mid-ninety KDX rear wheel will fit right up to my '91 KX500? Any help from the KX guru's is appreciated!:thumbsup:

The hub has the same part number as the 1989 - 1994 KDX200. You can check it out on the parts diagrams on the Kawasaki site.

Thanks KDX! Just what I'm looking for.:thumbsup:

Just found a '91 KDX 250 wheel. Does anyone know offhand if this will fit my 91 KX500?

Just this morning I put a 91-94 KDX250 wheel with a brand new trials tire on it on my ebay bike(99-02). Fit like it was made for it, so I am now sure it will fit your 500 as I have used 500 wheels before. Go for it. I hpoe to be testing today.

Ed

Just this morning I put a 91-94 KDX250 wheel with a brand new trials tire on it on my ebay bike(99-02). Fit like it was made for it, so I am now sure it will fit your 500 as I have used 500 wheels before. Go for it. I hpoe to be testing today.

Ed

Ed,

You put a KDX wheel on your 99-02 KX 125/250? I need to find some cheap wheels for my KX. I'm looking to make some 17s for some SuperMoto

Yes I have a 18" KDX wheel on my 99-02 KX and it fit like it was made for it. The trials tire is great for some of the riding I do also. You will have to build your own 17" wheels though. Good luck.

Ed

cool! Thanks Ed! I will probably get a KDX wheel for the KX and lace a 17" to the stock hub. I ride Woods and not MX so I have would get more use out of an 18 and I wanna do some SuMo with the bike too.