DRZ 400s to sm

Would like to know the best place to get a complete front and rear supermoto wheel setup.:thumbsup:

Search "Warp 9"

they are new out for the, and apparently are high quality and cheap.

alternatively Wheeling Cycle have SM Pro Wheels that are very nice!!

And sell me your S wheels to finance the operation:thumbsup:

FYI. I was looking in the classified yesterday and saw an add for someone wanting to swap SM for an S wheelsets. I recall reading something about the spacers and rotors being diff. though.

FYI. I was looking in the classified yesterday and saw an add for someone wanting to swap SM for an S wheelsets. I recall reading something about the spacers and rotors being diff. though.

Spacers are the same, rotors are different.

Spacers are the same, rotors are different.

Insurance industry taxes my brain and by the end of the week my memory is a little faulty. I'm sure you can relate headster. Thanks.

I have an extra rear S wheel and and front S wheel on the way. I Kind of got the itch to trade for the SM wheels myself. I'm trying to get separate wheel sets put together for both on and off road use with different gearing.

Insurance industry taxes my brain and by the end of the week my memory is a little faulty. I'm sure you can relate headster. Thanks.

I have an extra rear S wheel and and front S wheel on the way. I Kind of got the itch to trade for the SM wheels myself. I'm trying to get separate wheel sets put together for both on and off road use with different gearing.

Yup, i work in the insurance industry too mate, so i know how you feel.

Its hard to remember all this random things about the DRZ :thumbsup::ride:

look on motostrano