More Glen Helen previews

Supercross

Who is that running the Number one plate on the Yamaha?

I thought langston was injured?

Yeah, it is Grant Langston. These photos are a bit old, but have just been released from TransWorldmx.

Actually thats Chad Reed...if you look close you will see the Thor gear not MSR(what Langston wears)

That is Reed. He has been riding GH with SX suspension setup and is just there messing around cause he is helping train McFarlane.

That is Reed. He has been riding GH with SX suspension setup and is just there messing around cause he is helping train McFarlane.

Ah, so he's riding his supercross bike, gotcha

I highly doubt reed is in cali riding at glen helen with SX suspension, hes most likely going to have mx suspension atleast. IT is infact reed though, hes just sporting his SX number one plate since its just practice.

I highly doubt reed is in cali riding at glen helen with SX suspension, hes most likely going to have mx suspension atleast. IT is infact reed though, hes just sporting his SX number one plate since its just practice.

He said in an interview that is was SX suspension and that the bike was a real handful. :thumbsup:

Yeah, that is Reed...You can see his number on his back :thumbsup:. I wonder why he is on Langstons bike? Maybe because it is Langston's mx bike, eh?! So I doubt it is sx suspension.

LOL that Reeds bike , he said so in the interview. He was just using his number plate from SX.