Looking for some remote areas in Ohio (columbus)

I just need to get away this weekend. Hoping someone knows of some knows of some good backwoods/trails where there wont be many other people? I'm in columbus and I know wayne is close but I'm guessing there will be lots of other riders there? I'd be happy with remote dirt roads or something similar. Any ideas? Thanks!

try perry state forest it is by new lexington it is about an hour southeast from columbus its 20 min north of wayne its free just have to have a registration sticker it is about 5000 acers and youu could ride for 5-6 hours and have fun most trails are "outlaw trails" not really a place to take kids but lots of hill climbs and very few people

wellsville ohio......yellow creek

wellsville ohio......yellow creek

Yep. I ride to Wellsville from my house on my DS (450exc). It's only a 20 minute back road ride for me to get there. There are also lots of trails around Wellsville, but those are super secret :thumbsup: If you decide to make the trip, PM me and I'll try to meet you there...

Thanks, I'll be checking these out shortly.

Yep. I ride to Wellsville from my house on my DS (450exc). It's only a 20 minute back road ride for me to get there. There are also lots of trails around Wellsville, but those are super secret :thumbsup: If you decide to make the trip, PM me and I'll try to meet you there...

will do.......soon too:thumbsup:

Cool. I'm probably out for this weekend and next though (2 riding trips planned that are several hours away).