anyone want to sell their gel seat for a DR650?

i'm looking for one:banghead:

I got one i'd sell, $90 shipped

perfect condition

pm me if interested

mack, was the gel seat much of an improvement?

The gel seat has been rhe bridge to a Corbin for a lot of guys. You will still buy the Corbin, or the Renazco, or the ...

The gel seat has been rhe bridge to a Corbin for a lot of guys. You will still buy the Corbin, or the Renazco, or the ...

I did the same darn thing should of went straight to the Corbin to begin with.:thumbsup:

Yeah, mine came with a Gel Seat. I'm going to throw it on Ebay and get a Corbin. I'd rather have a Renazco I think but I need the stock seat to do it. I dont HAVE the stock seat! pffft!

Yeah, mine came with a Gel Seat. I'm going to throw it on Ebay and get a Corbin. I'd rather have a Renazco I think but I need the stock seat to do it. I dont HAVE the stock seat! pffft!

You need the gel seat brackets to use on your new Corbin. If you sell your gel seat be sure you save them.

You need the gel seat brackets to use on your new Corbin. If you sell your gel seat be sure you save them.

This whole seat thing is quickly becoming a real PITA! I wonder if I can buy some brackets from the stealership?

I'm selling the new Corbin seat from my DR650 (with the IMS tank). It's black with the no-slip seat surface. It took 2 street rides to figure out that the extra width that helps make it more comfortable also makes it harder for the inseam-challenged to reach the ground on off-camber pavement. I can ship in the original box. Cost me $300 plus shipping. Will sell for $250 (including seat brackets) plus shipping. PM if questions.

ironic, today i just bought a gel seat from a local guy that had it listed on craigslist. paid $60. just got back from a good ride and my a$$ still hurts. worst than my original. not worth the money, even at 60 bucks. my fat a$$(230 lbs.) just collapsed the gel, and I could feel the plastic base of the seat. at least i have a spare to send out to have one made.

I'm selling the new Corbin seat from my DR650 (with the IMS tank). It's black with the no-slip seat surface. It took 2 street rides to figure out that the extra width that helps make it more comfortable also makes it harder for the inseam-challenged to reach the ground on off-camber pavement. I can ship in the original box. Cost me $300 plus shipping. Will sell for $250 (including seat brackets) plus shipping. PM if questions.

PM Sent

I figure no one will be interested, but I am willing to trade my Gel seat for a stock seat. I have a Renazco build coming up, and they prefer a stock seat. Sooooo, if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me. My Gel seat is in near mint condition. It has very few hours on it (probably less than 12 now). It was better for me than the stock seat, but once it heats up in the sun, it never seems to cool off!!! I'll even throw in the ATV seat cushion that I bought at Wal Mart!!!