Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Bubbas Back!

and for those of you who haven't seen it yet, i suggest downloading and watching THIS first :thumbsup:

I downloaded it and watched it last week. I love the sound it gets me pumped up to ride. The 02, 04, and 05 seasons are on there too just search great outdoors.

OVERATED!!! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap. OVERATED!!! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap. OVERATED!!! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap. OVERATED!!! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap. OVERATED!!! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap.

I downloaded it and watched it last week. I love the sound it gets me pumped up to ride. The 02, 04, and 05 seasons are on there too just search great outdoors.

got em all! :thumbsup:

i have every individual SX and MX race since about 2004 as well.. all the mxons and 1-off races in between... xgames... all the nitro circuses.. all the crusty demons... still looking for 199 lives and now also i want Twitch's Hoodrich

arrrr matey! i be a swashbuckling pirate!

I hope for us fans that he isn't quite 100% yet in speed. He's only been riding for a few weeks so I doubt he's where he was last year before he hurt himself...

The only reason I say that is thast I want to see a 3, 4, or even 5 way battle up front! Just for a race or 2! One can dream right?

Ive never been so pumped for the start of an mx season.

I'll say. There is so much anticipation for the start of this season because there are so many unknowns with all the SX injuries. I think I'm gonna explode on Sunday.

In that interview, it sounds like all that L&M talk is just pure rumour and that he is still waiting to hear if Kawi has an offer for him. Its funny how people talk as though they are 100 percent sure something is up with the LM deal, and then Stewart shuts that down completely, pretty much saying he'll be glad to be back on kawi. Personally, i think it would be much more exciting as a fan, if he were to try another brand, but i'll be glad to see him riding again no matter what. Sunday is going to be great.

Stewart had a god relationship with Red Bull, I don't think he was happy with the Monster deal and the way it went down. Look for Steward riding RED and back with Red Bull:thumbsup:

Hmmmm yeaaaahhh? and Yamaha's Special Edition color next year will be purple....

I hope for us fans that he isn't quite 100% yet in speed. He's only been riding for a few weeks so I doubt he's where he was last year before he hurt himself...

The only reason I say that is thast I want to see a 3, 4, or even 5 way battle up front! Just for a race or 2! One can dream right?

I would LOVE to have a race up front, but rather than have someone be slow (JS), I would rather the slower guys (IT, MA, AS and JH for example) pick up the pace. Contrary to popular belief, you can "see" speed. For years every one said that you couldn't tell a TF digger going 280 or 300 MPH. You can't on TV, but when you are there you sure can.

So lets hope some of these guys "found" some speed in testing. Let the "real" dirt bike racing begin.

I'd like to see him have about a 5 year run of SX/MX titles completely undefeated.!:ride: Make the haters swallow that...:thumbsup:

I read an article that Stewart has already committed to L&M, just not sure if he will be on a yamaha or not yet.

Bubba will be like a man on fire today. He hasn't rode in so long and will want to make a statement.

I read an article that Stewart has already committed to L&M, just not sure if he will be on a yamaha or not yet.

Bubba will be like a man on fire today. He hasn't rode in so long and will want to make a statement.

The door is open now that Chad has parted with L&M.:thumbsup:

I would LOVE to have a race up front, but rather than have someone be slow (JS), I would rather the slower guys (IT, MA, AS and JH for example) pick up the pace. Contrary to popular belief, you can "see" speed. For years every one said that you couldn't tell a TF digger going 280 or 300 MPH. You can't on TV, but when you are there you sure can.

So lets hope some of these guys "found" some speed in testing. Let the "real" dirt bike racing begin.

I agree 100%. When you're there in person the fast guys like RC, Bubba, and CR are visibly alot faster. Its very noticeable. On tv its all relative so they all look the same speed. I hope some of these guys step it up also, because even an unhealthy, somewhat out of shape JS will more than likely gap these guys. Im not even that big of a Bubba fan, but he's just that good.

I agree 100%. When you're there in person the fast guys like RC, Bubba, and CR are visibly alot faster. Its very noticeable. On tv its all relative so they all look the same speed. I hope some of these guys step it up also, because even an unhealthy, somewhat out of shape JS will more than likely gap these guys. Im not even that big of a Bubba fan, but he's just that good.
he flat smoked em w/o even trying