Looking for a group or riding partner this weekend

Yup, I'm the same guy that was trying to find a place to go with a beginner buddy of mine. He had to bail, and I'm dying to still go. My first choice would be Grand Junction or Moab, but anywhere within driving distance of Denver would be great. Preferably riding a lot in someplace neat.

I'm an intermediate rider on an 06 KTM 300 XCW. I can pretty much handle my own and keep up with most groups unless you're all pros going balls out all day :thumbsup:

Please PM me if you have room for one more. I prefer not to go with groups with kids unless we're going to split off from them, or they're really fast riders.

Ygm...

You're welcome to hang with us, there WILL be groups of just faster riders, and some with kids. Little bit of everything. Leaving North Denver Friday morning for 4 days worth of fun.

If you're on an agenda of not wanting to wait up for anyone all weekend, we're probably not your group. If your'e bringing that Aprilia RXV, I'd like to ride it and possibly make you an offer on it.

I wasn't going ot bring the aprilia mainly because I've got it all prettied up for sale and don't want to get any scratches on the new plastics I just put on. You're welcome to ride it though. I suppose there's no harm in bringing both bikes. Where are you guys headed to Red?

Thumper33 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

clear out your PM's and I'll send you info.....

I'd like to ride Sat, Sun, or Mon if anybody wants some company.

I'd like to ride Sat, Sun, or Mon if anybody wants some company.

Join us ! (Redhurricane and the rest of us) Heck, you already met me at Red Cone.

torch

where you guys going? moab? i may beable to bust away for a bit after i move some on this weekend. (if i am not soo tired) if you guys are going to rainbow falls or somewhere close to the springs. and don't let redhurrican fool you.. that group is fairly quick... they do wait for the slower people every once and awhile but great people to ride with!

Join us ! (Redhurricane and the rest of us) Heck, you already met me at Red Cone.

torch

Where and when? I was just thinking about Rampart. I'd love to go to Moab, but time isn't permitting.

where you guys going? moab? i may beable to bust away for a bit after i move some on this weekend. (if i am not soo tired) if you guys are going to rainbow falls or somewhere close to the springs. and don't let redhurrican fool you.. that group is fairly quick... they do wait for the slower people every once and awhile but great people to ride with!
Where and when? I was just thinking about Rampart. I'd love to go to Moab, but time isn't permitting.

I'll forward the Google map to you both.

Redhurricane is up there now, I'm going up tomorrow, and we'll leave on Monday. The campsite is at the southwest end of the 717 trails.

torch

Ya'll missed a good time.

We did probably 150 miles over the whole weekend.

Hey Red Hurricane- Did ya'll find a good camp spot? We stopped by the same spot as before, but it looked like somebody else had snagged that one. Sorry we missed ya'll this time, but glad ya'll had fun!!!

Hey Red Hurricane- Did ya'll find a good camp spot? We stopped by the same spot as before, but it looked like somebody else had snagged that one. Sorry we missed ya'll this time, but glad ya'll had fun!!!

Yeah, got there at 10:30am on Friday and that guy was already there. We were about 3 miles up the road on the same road. Not the best sitre, but still good enough for all of us. The main roads were busy, but the good stuff was pretty quiet. Thinking about heading back in a few weeks maybe....